Everything You Need to Know About RPP Infraprojects Rights Issue

Update: RPP Infraprojects will be making the first and final call for partly-paid shares. The company has fixed January 3, 2022, as the record date for the purpose of ascertaining the shareholders of partly paid-up shares to whom the first and final call notice would be sent. You can check the announcement from the company here.

As a result, the partly-paid shares of RPP Infraprojects will be suspended from trading on exchanges with effect from December 31, 2021, and you will not be able to see these holdings on Kite.

Event Schedule
Payment ₹ 12 per share
Call Payment Period January 10, 2022 to January 24, 2022
Allotment & Listing Within 2 to 3 weeks after the final date of payment

How do I make the call payment for RPP Infraprojects partly-paid shares?

You can make call payment through the following modes:

• Through the website of the Registrar and Transfer agent . The website might not be fully live until the payment window opens.
  • Netbanking ASBA: Through the website of the SCSB’s.
  • Physical ASBA: By submitting a physical application to the Designated Branch of SCSB’s.
  • Cheque / Demand Draft.

What will happen if I don’t make the call payment?

If you fail to pay the call money the partly paid shares may be forfeited (the current RPP Infraprojects partly-paid shares you hold will be worthless and will not trade on exchanges as the company will allot new shares under different ISIN). The company may also levy interest on the amount you owe.

RPP Infraprojects will issue Right Entitlements (RE’s) to anyone who holds its shares as of September 20, 2021 (record date). These RE’s will be temporarily traded on the stock exchanges and will then be extinguished. You can either use the RE’s to apply for the rights shares of RPP Infraprojects or you can sell them in the market. You can check the announcement from the company here.

Issue Details:

Ex-Date September 17, 2021
Record Date September 20, 2021
Ratio 3:5
Issue Price ₹ 30
Issue Period September 27, 2021 to October 18, 2021
RE Trading Period September 27, 2021 to October 13, 2021
Tentative Date of Allotment October 26, 2021
Tentative Date of Listing November 1, 2021
Payment Schedule Face Value Premium Total
On Application 6 12 18
First and Final Call 4 8 12
Total 10 20 30

How to apply for the RPP Infraprojects Rights Issue?

Once you either receive the RE’s from the company or purchase it from the market, you can apply for the rights shares using Netbanking ASBA. You can check the process in this post.

You can also apply for rights shares through the website of the Registrar and Transfer agent. The website might not be fully live until the issue opens for the subscription.

You will need to enter your demat account’s Beneficiary Owner ID which is a 16-digit number while applying through Netbanking ASBA.

2 Likes

Hi,
Instead of having 2000 shares not able to get rights issue shares and coz of this my loss is reflecting too much.
Anyone can help on this

I have 14120 shares of RPP infra shares. By when do I get the RE’s and when can I apply for the rights issue so that I can get the extra shares. Can anybody help me out that if I apply for the rights issues, how many qty’s of Rpp shares are going to be credited to my account.

As a shareholder, you will receive RE (Rights Entitlements), which you can use to apply for rights shares or sell in the market. The shares will be credited in due course.

The RE’s should be credited to your demat account in due course. The company hasn’t yet announced the schedule for applying for rights shares. Will update above once they do.

You will get guaranteed allotment for the number of RE’s you hold.

i have successfully paid 18 Rs per rights issue for RPPINFRA.
what is the date i need to track in order to pay remaining 12 Rs per share ?

Hi,
RPP rights issues are reflecting in my portfolio but how to buy it . In zerodha m not able to find any option for buying right issue.
Pls help in this.

The date for remaining payment isn’t fixed yet. Company will notify about it in advance when they make the call.

The process has been explained above. Please check out the main post.

Paid Rs.18/share through RTA.pls suggest is it safe to go with RTA ie. R-WAP ??
After payment i got acknowledgement and reference no also . So my question is…is there anything else which i need to do. ??
Last query …when i’ll get notification of next payment 12/share ??

It is.

You don’t have to do anything more.

You will get notice from the company whenever they make call for remaining payment.

Is there any update on remaining amount Rs.12 of RPP right isuue which we were supposed to pay after Rs.18 amiunt.

Not yet. You will receive a notification from the company, if and when the call is made for balance payment.

In my portfolio till yesterday rpp entitlements was visible but today it got vanished . although i had paid Rs.18/share but no entitled share is reflecting. Is it happening with normal entitlement process or there is something else .

1 Like

Rights Entitlement as temporary securities, as the RE trading window has closed, these will no more reflect in your Kite holdings and will be extinguished once the issue closes on October 18th

As you have already applied for rights shares, you will receive the allotment by October 26th.

I am received one email from [email protected]
subject : R.P.P. Infra Projects Limited_ALLOTMENT ADVICE CUM REFUND INTIMATION FOR RIGHTS ISSUE - FOLIO_DP_CL_ID:'12************6511

plus i received one SMS from CDSL saying following
2050 shares of rpp infra limited (from pending listing) towards ruights on 28.10,2021
watch out for listing date.

now how am i supposed to make remaingin payment.

I got a msg that rights issue has been credited in your dmat account but it is not visible in my portfolio.
What is process to get those rights issue and where to make payment of remaining Rs.12 each share.
And When it will reflect in my account.

The company will send a notice when they make call for balance payment.

The shares will reflect in your holdings once listed on the exchanges. The tentative date for listing is 1st November.

The company will send notice when they make call for balance payment. This will include all the details.

Hi,
I’ve received 1260 shares in my demat and reflecting in my portfolio as a temporary mode. Here not able to understand where to pay Rs.12 per share and how.
Kindly guide .
if is there any secure link or website pls share.