Everything You Need to Know About Rushil Decor Rights Issue

They are telling that download the form and submit to your nearest bank.
Can I directly apply from HDFC NetBanking?
I talked to the zerodha, she told that tomorrow your RE shares will settle.so, try tomorrow.it will show in RTA site in Dpcl column.

Yes you can apply via Netbanking ASBA.

Yes, you can wait until tomorrow. As the RE’s are still not credited to your Demat account, it might be showing this error.

Bro, even I’m going through the same problem. I guess you are the one who has also posted comment in YouTube. Pls get in touch with me at [email protected]. We can help eachother.

You can try applying from this link.

I tried, but when I’m entering DP account details, it’s show DPCL not found. I have also got confirmation that Rushil shares has been transferred to my dmat account. Just have no idea what to do.

Alternatively, you can apply via Net Banking ASBA as well, you can read this post to know the process.

I have tried through HDFC NetBanking & SBI NetBanking ASBA, but Rushil Rights issue is not showing in both. Other IPOs are showing.
Now what to do?

Request you to get in touch with the RTA at [email protected] or at +91 22 6263 8200, explain them your issue, they should be able to resolve it.

The phone line is always busy, unable to contact them.they are not responding over mail.
What to do now, please help.

Have explained above.

Note

If you have bought Rights Entitlements from the secondary market, the RTA (Bigshare Services) doesn’t allow applying through their portal. As an alternative, you can apply through your Bank’s Netbanking ASBA portal, if the issue is not available for applying via ASBA, in that case, you will have to physically submit a paper Application to the Designated Branch of the SCSB by visiting your bank. Here is the list of SCSB Banks , You can download the Application from here.

For further queries you can get in touch with the RTA, Bigshire Services, Email: [email protected] Phone: +91 22 6263 8200

I am facing the same issue please help. By mistake bought 500 shares and now not able to raise request from RTA because of Demat account number issue. Neither bigshare customer care is picking up the phone.

If you have bought Rights Entitlements from the secondary market, the RTA (Bigshare Services) doesn’t allow applying through their portal. As an alternative, you can apply through your Bank’s Netbanking ASBA portal, if the issue is not available for applying via ASBA, in that case, you will have to physically submit a paper Application to the Designated Branch of the SCSB by visiting your bank. Here is the list of SCSB Banks , You can download the Application from here.

For further queries you can get in touch with the RTA, Bigshire Services, Email: [email protected] Phone: +91 22 6263 8200

How to download CAF Form. Unable to download from RTA site. They asking DPID CLID, when providing 16-digits zerodha demat Id, error comes that not found.
How to download.

You have bought RE’s from secondary market, the RTA doesn’t allow those who have bought RE’s from secondary market to apply from their website.

You will have to apply via Netbanking ASBA, if the issue is not available for subscription there, then you will have have to physically submit a paper Application to the Designated Branch of the SCSB by visiting your bank. Here is the list of SCSB Banks, You can download the Application from here.

Hi

i purchased Rushil Right Entitlements from the secondary market in 29th Sept and have applied for Right issues on 5th Oct to claim that.
What will happen to the amount paid to buy those RE from the secondary amount? will i get it back / it will be shown in my account?

The amount you pay to purchase RE’s goes to the shareholder who sold them, you don’t get it back.

Thanks. Pls suggest will i be getting addition shares with this RE purchased? 3:1

Actually i spoke to ZERODHA cust care and the person told me that it will be credited back to you once you get these shares alotted to you.

Once you apply for rights shares, you will get allotted shares equal to the number of RE’s you have in your Demat account.

Hi , Can you please confirm today is the allotment day of Rushil Decor. As checked by me no share is credited into my demat account till.