Everything You Need to Know About Rushil Decor Rights Issue

Rushil Decor will issue Right Entitlements (RE’s) to anyone who holds its shares as on Sep 11, 2020 (record date).

These RE’s will be temporarily traded on the stock exchanges and will then be extinguished.

You can either use the RE’s to apply for the rights shares of Rushil Decor or you can sell them in the market.

You can check the announcement from the company here.

Issue details
Ex-date Sep 10, 2020
Record Date Sep 11, 2020
Ratio 1:3
Issue Price ₹ 50
Issue Period Sep 21, 2020 to Oct 05, 2020
RE Trading Period Sep 21, 2020 to Sep 29, 2020
Tentative Date of Allotment Oct 15, 2020
Tentative Date of Listing Oct 21, 2020
Schedule Face Value Premium Total
On Application 2.5 10 12.5
On First Call 2.5 10 12.5
On Second Call 2.5 10 12.5
On Third and Final Call 2.5 10 12.5
Total 10 40 50

How to apply for Rushil Decor rights issue?

Once you either receive the RE’s from the company or purchase it from the market, you can apply for the rights shares using Netbanking ASBA, you can check the process in this post.

You can also apply for the Rights Issue through the website of the Registrar & Transfer Agent.

You will need to enter your demat account’s Beneficiary Owner ID which is a 16-digit number while applying either on the RTA’s website or through Netbanking ASBA.

Note

If you have bought Rights Entitlements from the secondary market, the RTA (Bigshare Services) doesn’t allow applying through their portal. As an alternative, you can apply through your Bank’s Netbanking ASBA portal, if the issue is not available for applying via ASBA, in that case, you will have to physically submit a paper Application to the Designated Branch of the SCSB by visiting your bank. Here is the list of SCSB Banks, You can download the Application from here.

For further queries you can get in touch with the RTA, Bigshire Services, Email: [email protected] Phone: +91 22 6263 8200

Hello sir, As you mentioned record date 11 Sep that is today, If i buy Rushil share direct from market Can i apply for Rights issue without applying for RE’s ??

If you buy shares of Rushil Decor from market now, you won’t be eligible to receive RE, as a result you won’t be able to apply for rights shares as well.

Hi team, Can we apply for the Right from RTA website? How previously M&M FIN allowed ! Or else only the ASBA is the option ?

Yes you can also apply through RTA’s website Bigshare Services Pvt Ltd, the website is also mentioned in the original post.

But if we buy Sushil re from market then I can apply for ipo through asba.

Yes you can.

1 Like

Can I apply right issue through bwap when rushil re purchase from market.

Yes, you can apply either via B-Wap or Netbanking ASBA.

Hello All

if I bought Today when bigshare update my details on website ?

It will take two days for RE’s to get credited to your Demat account, you can apply after that.

1 Like

Can we sell Today’s buying rushil RE ??

RE’s are settled on Trade-To-Trade basis so one can only sell them after T+2 days, when they are credited to your account.

Sir, today I brought 3000 share of rushil de re & unable to sell. Already loss 3k.when I can be able to sell.if l will leave shares in demet account.what will happen.

The RE’s are settled on Trade-To-Trade basis, you cannot do Intraday or BTST, you can only sell them after T+2 days, when they are in your Demat account.

If you leave them in Demat account, they will lapse once the issue closes on 5th October and you will lose the entire money you have paid to purchase the RE’s.

You will not be able to sell them as the RE Trading window is closing tomorrow, so your only option is to apply for rights shares.

How to apply? How much more money I have to spend.and what will happened to money ,spend to buy share today.please reply sir

How to apply? How much more money I have to spend.and what will happened to money ,spend to buy share today.please reply sir

Explained here.

How to apply for Rushil Decor rights issue?

Once you either receive the RE’s from the company or purchase it from the market, you can apply for the rights shares using Netbanking ASBA, you can check the process in this post . You can verify your entitlement on the website of the Registrar & Transfer Agent .

You will need to enter your demat account’s Beneficiary Owner ID which is a 16-digit number while applying either on the RTA’s website or through Netbanking ASBA.

When you apply for rights shares you will have to pay Rs. 12.5 per share.

This goes to the shareholder who sold the RE’s to you. Consider it as premium paid to acquire rights to apply for the issue.

Sir, can I use today purchased share to buy right issue.

The RE’s you have purchased are used to take part is Rights Issue and apply for rights shares only.