Everything You Need to Know About Rushil Decor Rights Issue

Minimum how much Rights issue share I have to purchase.
And most important,after right issue share purchase. What will happened to share purchased today.when I can sell those shares.

Sir, how I can get my money back, which is used to buy today shares.please explain in details as I m new.

I have purchase 400 shares @ 20rs. Ratio is 1:3 means am i entitled for 133 rights issue ?

You have 3000 RE’s, you can apply for 3000 shares, you can apply for more as well but you will get guaranteed allotment for 3000 shares.

These shares are temporary, RE’s make you eligible to apply for rights issue. You cannot sell them now, these will be removed from your account once the issue closes on 5th October.

You will have to apply for rights shares, the process is explained above.

You have purchased RE’s, you are eligible for 400 shares. You will have to apply for 400 rights shares, the process has been explained above, once you have applied you are eligible to receive 400 shares of Rushil Decor.

Thanks for reply,
Sir, means need not to pay money for right issue share, because I have already 3000 shares in my account. So I can apply for 3000 shares directly.
Can I apply with zerodh kite app.

You will have to pay Rs. 12.5 per share when you apply for rights shares.

You cannot apply via Kite, you will have to apply through RTA’s website or either via Netbanking ASBA.

Process as mentioned above.

How to apply for Rushil Decor rights issue?

Once you either receive the RE’s from the company or purchase it from the market, you can apply for the rights shares using Netbanking ASBA, you can check the process in this post . You can verify your entitlement on the website of the Registrar & Transfer Agent .

You will need to enter your demat account’s Beneficiary Owner ID which is a 16-digit number while applying either on the RTA’s website or through Netbanking ASBA.

Sir, suppose I have apply for fresh issue and pay money for that.
One thing I am not understanding that what will happened for my existing 3000 share.
Will it laps? I have to forget those 3000 share or what else?

These shares are temporary and will be extinguished once the issue is closed, if you don’t apply, you will lose all the money you have paid to purchase these 3000 RE’s. So make sure you are applying for rights shares.

Thanks for support and reply
Sir, I wanted to talk to u.

Sir, suppose I apply for right issue .will have to pay Rs 12.5 for each share more or can be adjusted from existing 3000 RE share from my account.
Or these existing 3000 RE shares will show along with new allotment share.
Sir, my concern is only with existing shares, can I use these shares or not.
I am clean on it.

It won’t be adjusted, this Rs. 12.5 per share will be additional payment which you will have to make.

The RE’s make you eligible to take part in Rights Issue, so this are temporary and will get extinguished from your account once Issue is closed. When you apply for rights shares, in return for this 3000 RE’s, you will get 3000 shares of Rushil Decor.

Means, Rs= 37,500/- ,I have to invest more to get 3000 right shares.

3000 existing shares will not worth.
Can’t do with these shares.

Yes.

APPLICATION NUMBER FOR asba application ??

Application Number is not needed as you receive RE’s in Demat form, best if you get in touch with the RTA and ask them, this is their email [email protected]

Alternatively you can also apply for rights shares through RTA’s website.

Hello sir
Bought from secondry market so not able to subscribe on RTA site .
THEY told subscribe with ASBA.
Bank asking for Application number

I m unable to apply through HDFC NetBanking.because it is not showing in it.
When I applying through www.bigshareonline.com site.It is asking for DPCL.when I enter demat Id in that place.it is showing not found. Please suggest how to apply.

You can check with the RTA whether the Application Number is needed or not.

You need to ensure that you’re using the 16-digit ID available here. The DP Name is Zerodha Broking Limited.

Should you see an error ‘Invalid DP ID/DP account’ you can split the demat account number (16 digits) as DP ID: 12081600 and DP account: The remaining 8 digits.