Everything you need to know about Shriram Transport Finance Corporation rights issue

Yes you can apply through HDFC Bank Net Banking. RE’s will be credited to your Demat on Monday, you won’t be able to see them in Holdings on Kite as Trading Window has closed, you can view them in Holdings on Console.

Thank you so much sir ! I bought yesterday and checked in my hdfc bank NetBanking (ipo section)… Nothing was there and so shocked

Also , will they credit my money once they alloted the share

Money will be blocked from your account when you apply for shares and will be debited once allotment is done.

Thanks much for your Patience sir, Just help me sir on monday if I struck with applying share in NetBanking

Sir Thank you

yes Sir. am existing share holder and got 8 RE shares.
Along with that. i brought 1300 RE shares for 110 rupees.
since i brought additional on 22nd July , for today friday July 24th. the settlement process was still not done and was still showing as T1 for 1300 shares. hence i was unable sell today.

i have few questions and request your advice on this please.

1. since i brought addtion RE shares for rupees 110. while buying through R-WAP where the price is 570 quotted, will there be any deduction to that amount since i have already took RE shares for rupees 110.
  2. while applying through RWEB, it will ask for few things to check in. like if you are exiting share holder or renouncee for RE’s. in this case am existing share holder also where i got 8 shares and renouncee also since i buyed 1300 RE shares. which one in these 2 options i can select, i cann’t select both.
  3. once apply for RE share is done from Rweb, as you said amount will be blocked in the account.
    say example i have applied for RE share today till how long i should make sure the account balance is maintained and how to know that successfull transaction completed.(any cutoff date). usually netbanking amount will get deducted immediately, how the block will work here.
  4. as you said earlier, application for RE shares can be done any time till July 30. please correct me.

i have searched for this information and now where i find the answer for many things you advised here.

Thank you soo much Sir. you never consider any question as silly and respond very clear for each one.

many Thanks to you Sir.

No, there won’t be any deduction. The Rs. 110 you paid to purchase RE’s go the shareholder who renounced his rights not the company.

Select existing shareholder option.

This works same as Net Banking. You should get SMS from your bank confirming successful transaction.

Yes, Issue closes on 30th July. Until then you can apply for rights shares anytime.

Thank you Sir. that was very quick reply.

once i start applying through Rweb( since first timer ) may encounter few more questions.
i will request then.

Good weekend sir.

What is Rweb?

It’s R-WAP, registrar’s portal to apply for Rights Issue.

If we are not doing vid NetBanking , v need to do via RWAP, right?

Yes.

Hello SIr,

if we doing via RWAP it has to go via netbanking by default. right

how we can do netbanking without RWAP.

please correct me.

thanks

If your Bank supports ASBA you can apply through your banks Net Banking portal. The process is same as IPO, explained in this post.

Sir,
getting little confused now.
can i do net banking through RWAP.
also requesting the details if any on “once you get in to RWAP till successfull completion of application.”

Thanks

Bhai Sa.e problem with me. CAll me seven zero zero two three four four five zero zero

Yes, When you apply through R-WAP, payment has to be made through Net Banking.

Sir, is there any limitations from bank side while applying share for my RE’s

Hope bank will allow buying based on RE shares I have right?

No limitations from Bank, you can apply for shares equal to RE’s you have.

Hello Sir,

Please correct my understanding and advice

1.) we can apply for rights issue in 2 ways.
1st way - Through there private bank from Netbanking ASBA.(no need of R-WAP)
2nd way - through R-WAP inturn will go to netbanking and block amount once done.

2.) if i go through R-WAP, it shows only which i am " **No. of shares Entitled" ie 8 shares only in my case.
where in which i brought 1300 shares also . that comes to 1308 shares in total.
while submitting “Total No. of shares applied for” should be 1308. what if i entered incorrect here.

3.) while applying through Net banking ASBA, page displays information of mail id and phone number registered with the bank.
But my phone number and mail id with zerodha is different, is that fine because both are different.

4.) in netbanking, DP Account* is : 16digit number / (CDSL) / DP name is Zerodha / Quantity in my case is 1308

5.) since last date to apply is 30th July 2020 – what is the end time on that day to apply.(like till market close or till midnight or any specific time to close.)

6.) since I have to transfer the amount from Zerodha to my bank account.(I have closed couple of my holdings on 24th Jully) – since I need to wait for T+2 days for funds to be available to transfer.- can you please advice time lines as to when it will be available and when I request for fund transfer and weather I can make it before end date of 30th July.(little worried since am dependent on that money)

too many questions. Am sorry. Thanks

Yes, you have two ways to apply for rights shares.

Make sure you enter correct number, in your case 1308.

This is alright.

Right.

You can apply till midnight, but don’t leave it this late.

You sold your shares on 24th, you should be able to withdraw funds on 28th evening, once processed your funds will be transferred within 24 hours (Say you will have funds in your bank account by 29 evening) you will still have a day to apply for rights shares.