Everything you need to know about Shriram Transport Finance Corporation rights issue

Sir, do you how long to complete the process in RWAP

Should take same time as doing it via Net Banking ASBA.

Sir, I have entered my 8 digit Zerodha DPID for “Enter DPID Client ID (Electronic) (#)” in rwap

It’s showing invalid id

Maybe try entering whole 16 digits BO ID you will get on Console.

Sir while proceeding it navigated to my hdfc NetBanking and am done with payment.( Amount debited)

Final page displayed with Success, transaction ref no and application no…

Am done with applying right share for my RE or anything else I need to check whether it is processed

No need to do anything else, your application has been completed successfully.

Hello Sir,

Regarding below query on T+2 settlement.
when i can expect the amount to be in withdrawable today.

still now it is not in withdrawable. by what time i should be able to see that in withdrawable today.

i have to withdraw today by 8:30 pm to meet the deadline july 30th of to apply the shares.

Please advice.

Thanks

You will be able to withdraw after EOD reconciliation is done, can’t give exact time.

Sir,

if EOD reconciliation happens post 8:30 PM and say if i do the withdraw able request at 1 AM tonight.
when i can expect the amount credited in my Bank account.

because am sole dependent on that money for 1308 rights share application.
am little worried on missing the deadline. (5pm is deadline for R-WAP on July30th)

Thanks

@mohitmehra can you.

Sir
still not done. if that not happens before 8:30pm and not transferred before 8:30pm.
am going to miss the deadline for sure.
please advice. thanks

also
how many times i can do withdrawals in one day.
am i supposed do withdrawables multiple times in day from what time to what time.
please advice.

Zerodha console is not working. please check

Website is down for maintenance, will be back working soon.

Sir
can you please advice here. thanks

All withdrawal requests placed during the day are processed at 8:30 pm and will be credited to your account within 24 hours.

how many times we can withdraw in one day .

Sir I filled my Rights issue via Dena bank. But by mistake it is submitted 2 times and money locked 2 times. So they will refund my money which I by mistake applied second time.

Sir
any update on this please.

Sir i have applied for those 132 shares rights issue through my sbi account when would i be getting these shares so that i can sell them and make my funds free??