Everything You Need to Know About Stovekraft IPO

Stovekraft is a kitchen solution and an emerging home solutions brand, engaged in the manufacturing and retail of a wide and diverse suite of kitchen products under the brands’ Pigeon and Gilma, the company also provides kitchen and home solutions under the brand Black + Decker.

The public offering comprises a fresh issue of equity shares worth Rs. 145 crores and an offer for sale of around 71 lakhs shares from the promoters. For more details, you can read the IPO Prospectus filed by the company.

Indicative Timetable

Event Date
Issue Period 25th January 2021 - 28th January 2021
Price Range 384 - 385
Minimum Bid Quantity 38 and in multiples thereof
Finalisation of Allotment 2nd February 2021
Initiation of Refunds 3rd February 2021
Credit of Shares 4th February 2021
Listing 5th February 2021

How do I apply to the Stovekraft IPO?

You can apply for the Stove Kraft IPO using any supported UPI app by following two steps:

• Enter your bid on Console
  • Accept UPI mandate on your phone

On acceptance of the mandate, the bid amount will get blocked in your bank account. Click here to learn more.

I applied for Stove Kraft IPO and accepted the mandate request but on console its showing as that its not applied and apply now option/Bid is still coming. Please help to rectify the issue.

This will be fine soon.

Any information about allotment status?

Received below message , anyone faced this issue?
Hello! UPI Mandate could not be revoked. <UM9/RESPMANDATE TIMEOUT AT REMITTER END>

1 Like

Hi I applied for heranba industries IPO and didn’t get allotted and facing the same issue

Hello! UPI Mandate could not be revoked. <UM9/RESPMANDATE TIMEOUT AT REMITTER END>

As I can see @Archisman_Das yours is 29 days old did you get your money unblocked? And how?
Thanks