Everything you need to know about the Debock Industries Limited rights issue

Debock Industries Limited (DIL) has announced a rights issue of 3,27,60,000 equity shares aggregating up to Rs. 49.15 crores. The rights issue opens for subscription on June 13, 2023 and closes on July 4, 2023.

Anyone who holds shares of Debock Industries Limited as of June 1, 2023 (record date) will be eligible for receiving Rights Entitlements (REs). These REs will be temporarily traded on the stock exchanges and will then be extinguished. You can either use the REs to apply for the rights shares of the company or you can sell them in the market.

You can check the announcement from the company here.

You will be eligible for receiving Rights Entitlements (REs) if you’ve bought the shares on or before May 31 2023. The ex-date is June 1, 2023.

Rights issue details

Issue Period June 13, 2023 - July 4, 2023
RE Trading Period June 13, 2023 - June 21, 2023
RE Symbol DIL-RE
Issue Price Rs. 15 per share
Ratio 3:7
Ex-date June 1, 2023
Record Date June 1, 2023

How to apply for Debock Industries Rights Issue?

Once you either receive the REs from the company or purchase them from the market, you can apply for the rights shares using the below methods;

You can check the application process here.

You will need to enter your Demat account’s Beneficiary Owner ID which is a 16-digit number while applying for the rights issue.

The option to apply for rights shares through the RTAs portal is not available for this rights issue.

What will happen to my purchased holding of RE shares if I do not apply for the rights issue?
Your REs will lapse and you will lose the premium paid to acquire them. The RE will be in the form of temporary demat securities which will lapse if not renounced/exercised once the trading window is closed.

I don’t have the shares but bought REs, am I still eligible to apply for the rights issue?
In case you have bought REs but don’t have shares, you’re still eligible for the rights issue. You may apply for the rights shares either through the RTA’s portal or via net banking ASBA if your bank allows it. If you don’t take any action, and let the REs remain in your Zerodha account, they will lapse after the issue.

You can read more FAQ’s on Rights Issue and Rights Entitlements here.

2 Likes

Hi,

Thanks for the valuable information.

Please help me to understand bit more on this. Currently, I hold 10,000 shares of DIL-RE in my demat account. If I buy an additional 5,000 shares of DIL-RE, my total DIL-RE share count will be 15,000.

When applying for the right issue through my SBI account, is it necessary for me to have Rs. 15000*15 (RE price) available in my account? Will the amount be debited if I am allotted these shares? Furthermore, will these shares be merged with my existing DIL shares at the CMP (Current Market Price)?

Thanks.

Yes, you will need to have sufficient amount in your bank account to apply for 15000 shares. Once the allotment is done, the funds will be debited from your bank account.

Yes, the rights shares will trade under the same symbol.

its dil_res showing permanent suspended

Rights Entitlements (REs) are trade for limited period. The last trading day for DIL-RE was June 21, 2023.

You still have time until June 27, 2023, to apply for the rights shares. If you fail to apply until then, the REs will expire worthless and you will lose any amount paid to purchase these.

Can you please guide how to apply for rights shares. I am not existing share holder of this company . New here purchased Dil Re by mistake . What should I do now please suggest

The process for applying for rights issue remains the same, whether you’re a shareholder or have bought the REs from the secondary market. Have explained it above:

Can you please guide how to apply for rights shares. Buying Dil Re share by mistake on 20 June . What should I do now please suggest

You can apply for rights shares until 27th June. You can check out the process above.

Are any payment Done For this process

1 Like

Yes. You will have to pay Rs. 15 per share when you make an application.

Purchased Right issue shares already on 26th June . My amount is still on lien. When is allotment going to take place ? And do I need to do anything further ? Please inform

The allotment date is on July 5. You don’t have to take any more action from your side. Once the allotment is done and shares are credited to your demat account, you will get email notification from CDSL.

Nothing has been allotted so far . My money is still on lien.

The company had extended the rights issue period until July 4. So the dates of allotment and listing too will be pushed further. The new dates are currently not known.

Any information regarding the allotment of right issues and allocation of shares ? It’s already been 14 days

Not yet.

Any information related to the allotment of shares ?