Everything you need to know about the M&M Financial rights issue

I received right entitlements of m&m financials on 31 July
Q.1.
will this rights entitlements will be converted into equity shares after closing date of rights issue ?
Or
Do I need to sell those rights entitlements before closing date ?

No, you will have to use these RE’s to apply for rights shares of M&MFin. The process has been explained above, read the main post.

If you don’t want to apply for rights shares, you should sell these RE’s in market before the trading window closes on August 7.

I received e mail from kfintech about payment conformation with application number.but this number is different from the number i got after payment. Is it correct?i sent multiple e mails and tried to call but no answer to conform this.

Can’t really tell, it is best if you contact the RTA. Maybe try contacting them again after some thime.

I am getting following error after I submitted the DPID, ClientID and OTP. The Mahindra KarvyFintech team is use less an none of their phone numbers are working.

Alternatively you can also apply using your Net Banking ASBA portal if this isn’t working for you. The process is same as applying for IPO, you can read this post if you are not familiar with the process.

@mohitmehra can you.

Is there any difference in application process for high networth individual

How to apply for rights shares ?

Which is more beneficial to sell as re’s or to get this converted into equity

Read the main post, process has been explained there.

You should make your own decision.

are we entitled to buy more shares than allocated?
Eg - got a letter for 50 allocated RE’s, can I opt in to buy 100?

Yes, you can apply for more shares than RE’s you have but allotment will not be guaranteed.

what is last date for application thorugh asba and what is last date by which re could be sold in market.

Last date of applying for shares is 11th August while last day of RE Trading Period is August 7th.

Hi subhas
I received e mail from kfintech abt payment .please check below.here 2 application numbers are there .can i assume payment successfyl?
Application no 11110791
Application no 119701

Ref: SIR/STAT/MMFR/4810/11110791 Dt.: 02/08/2020

Dear Investor,

Unit : MAHINDRA & MAHINDRA FINANCIAL SERVICES LTD-RIGHTS
Application No: 11110791

With reference to your mail regarding the payment.

Payment Details
Tran Id Folio PAN Name Shares Amount Date Payment Status Payment Mode Email Mobile Application No CAF No Bank Ref No Comm Dt Comm Status
13023 1208180056657530 ASHPR3716r RAMINENI 500 25000.00 28-07-2020 14:01:13 SUCCESS NetBanking [email protected] 13023/28/3716 119701 2038561307 28-07-2020 14:00:50 EMAIL Sent

In this regard, we wish to inform you that the payment done by you was success. Please find the below screenshot for your reference.

Yes, your payment was successful.

cool. thanks for the heads up Shubh.

HI… @kushal_chauhan

I am having the same issue.

Could find the solution for this?

I have tried above solution, but its not working…!!

Hello,

I bought shares on 20th July, then pledged shares later.
I have received “M&MFIN-RE” in holdings also.

But as I want to pay for the Issue, I am not able to see those in ASBA- Net Banking and also on R_WAP “https://rights.kfintech.com/” facility it is saying “Details entered by you does not match with our records, please enter the correct DPID Client ID or Folio number”

How to resolve this?

Thanks…!

I bought the shares on 20th and sold on ex-date (22nd). RE has been credited to my demat account, but it shows under Demat Balance rather than Equity Portfolio. Broker is HDFCSecurities. HDFC Sec says that is normal for RE shares.

The problem comes on the Registrar website. Error message says “Details entered by you does not match with our records.” I know I’m entering the right DP ID and Client ID for my NSDL account, because initially I was getting an error message saying “Invalid DP ID”. After that I checked my NSDL statement and entered the correct 16 digit number from that and then error messaged changed to “Details entered by you does not match with our records.”

I called their customer service and they asked me to email them. No reply in 2 days on that email.

Could the issue be that I sold on ex-date rather than record date? Should I just sell my existing REs and buy new ones so that my name can show up in the Registrar records?