Everything you need to know about the M&M Financial rights issue

I had applied for a lot of additional shares. I was hoping I would get atleast a few extra. I got no extra share. :pensive:

How much , I got 933 against 925 RE and applied for 1000.

Very well Shubh, just checked, the applied shares have been credited into my Demat.

One last question, Will the share holders would have benefitted(applied shares) if they have sold off the M&MFin RE’s by 7th of Aug 2020 for the market price, which were credited on Ex-Record date?
or
Is it like I’m buying each right for 50/- and selling it off for market price before credit of shares?

Thank you for all the clarifications. :+1:

Okkay thank u

Hi @ShubhS9, I had purchased approx 200 M&M RE shares from share market. Will they be credited to my demat and if so then on which date will it be credited?

Did you apply for rights shares after buying RE’s? If you didn’t those RE’s have expired worthless and you will lose all the money you paid to purchase them.

If you applied for rights shares, you would’ve been credited to your Demat account, as allotment process has finished as the shares issued in Rights Issue have been listed on Exchanges as well.

Oh I was only able to apply 12 RE that were in my demat. The remaining 200 I bought from the market. Wont I be able to do anything about the extra RE’s bought from the market?

Cant I apply for the extra RE’s now?

Can’t do anything now as the issue has closed.

I bought 50 M&M shares at 220/-.
Allotted with 50RE shares at 50/- and credited in my dmat account.
Average price for 100 shares is showing as 220 instead of 135(220+50/2).
Can anyone pls clarify…

1 Like

M&m finance ka extra right issue share ke liye apply kiye but nahi mila uska money refunded kbtk hoga

Request you to get in touch with the RTA at [email protected] or at 18004258998/18003454001 for more information.

1 Like

Same with me. I am facing big loss because of this. Could someone explain this?

I earlier bought 100 shares of M&M finance at rs. 200 each …Later I bought 100 rights issue shares at rs. 50 each…No in my holdings my buying amount shows rs. 40000 (20000 + 20000) instead of (20000 + 5000).

Could someone please explain why??

You can raise a ticket at support.zerodha.com

1 Like

M&mfin ka right issue ka refund kb ayga

Hi, if you applied for extra rights shares and didn’t get an allotment and haven’t received a refund yet, request you to get in touch with the RTA at [email protected] or at 18004258998 / 18003454001.