Everything you need to know about the M&M Financial rights issue

Mahindra finance shares, Can i sell shares after record date …will i get Rights entitlemene

if i sell the mahindra shares on record date that is tomorrow , will i get RE’s …i bought the shares pretty much expensive thats y …someone clarify

Yes, you can sell and you will be eligible to receive RE’s.

1 Like

It is done automatically, you won’t have to do anything. It is the same for IPO.

Sir I am new in trading please convince me who right share for me tomorrow in interaday

I have shares which I brought sometime last month. Today due to ex-rights, it’s showing i red(loss). Ideally, what I understand is there should be averaging either in price or in share quantity.
Please advise.

I have shares I brought last month but the price of shares are not adjusted in my demat account today.

U will get Rights Entitlements For your shares. Apply for it and get the shares Rs 50/Share…then you can average it

You are going to get 1 RE from M&M Financial for each share you hold, which you can use to apply for more shares at discounted price of Rs. 50 or sell for premium in market when trading window opens, this will make up for correction in M&MFIN’s price.

I bought 100 shares on Monday and sold on Wednesday after ex right. Today is record date but my demat is not showing shares. What to do? Ny broker is Axisdirect

This was explained above.

If you sell your shares on the ex-date, i.e. July 22nd, the shares will be removed from your account the next day by your stockbroker. On the record date, the stockbroker will be marked as the shareholder in the records of the Registrar of the company and will receive the REs. However, since the shares belonged to you, the REs will then be transferred by the stockbroker to your account once they’re listed.

Can I sell today and being eligible for rw?

Sir when will RE shares gets credited in to demat account??

Yes you will be eligible for RE’s.

Issue opens on 28th July, should be credited to your Demat account by then.

Do I have to pay 50rs for each share or can I sell it for premium?

If you want to apply for rights shares you will have to pay Rs. 50 per share, if you don’t want to apply you can sell RE’s in market for premium.

check investro focus tamil for detailed calculation related to this adjusted share price…

I bought the stock on 19july and sold them on 22 july, Do I eligible for X-right issue.

Yes, you are eligible.