Everything you need to know about the M&M Financial rights issue

Am I eligible to rights in these case.
Bought shares on 21st July 2020 and sold it the next day 22nd July 2020.

In case you sell on ex-date or had pledged the shares with your broker for margin, the REs would first be credited to your broker then be transferred to you.

Is net banking necessary for applying Right Shares? Cant we use UPI ID?

Net Banking is needed, application through UPI is not possible.

If i use RE to buy shares on 28th July, when will i get them in my demat account ?

Those details aren’t out yet. Post will be updated once they are out. Though allotment and credit of shares will happen only after issue closes on 11th August.

Hi, if I owned shares as of M&Mfin as per the date, will I get the RE automatically or only the lucky ones selected by the company will get them?

u will get RE automatically.

You will receive the RE’s equal to the number of shares you held.

I am holding 104 shares at 294 for ling time so am i eligible for RE

Do we need to put RE details While applying for right issue shares and when we got RE

Yes, you will have to enter how many RE’s you have while applying for rights shares. RE’s should be credited to your Demat before 28th July when issue opens.

So we will see the RE’s in our holdings in Kite ?

Yes.

Hi ,

I’m new in share market. I had bought M&M Finance on 21 jul. Its not showing in my account. By when right issue shares would be credited into my account.

Will the Right issue shares will have approx. same price of M&M financial price on 28-jul ? It’s around 149 today. Thanks .

Check your holdings, M&MFin should be shown there.

You will receive RE’s for holding M&MFin shares, this should be credited before issue opens on 28 July.

The RE’s which you will receive, you will have to use to apply for rights shares. The process is explained above.

If you don’t want to apply for rights shares of M&MFin you can sell the RE’s you have received in market at premium.

Once the issue is closed on 11 August and all the rights shares are alloted to those who applied, their price will be same as M&MFin’s will be at that time.

Hi when should we actually apply for RE and can we apply through Zerodha kite directly? Will zerodha make that option available?

If you want to purchase RE’s in market then yes you will be able to buy through Zerodha once issue is opened on 28th July and trading of RE starts.

:wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash:

If you have RE’s and want to apply for rights shares, that can’t be done via Zerodha. The process of applying for rights shares is explained above.

You can apply for rights shares any time when issue opens.

Thank you very much for clarifying my doubts. Last question, is there any price band of right issues ?. I’m aware that we will get it at 50 Rs. but if it opens at 130 only then, we will be at par ( No profit and no loss ).

hello
i had bought my shares on 21-07 and ive sold them today am i eligible for the REs???

I hold m&m shares and I am eligible for rta so on 28 those shares will credited to my account after that I apply for rights at any time from 28th July to 11 th August ri8 . And will I even get a email from the company to fill any form?