Everything you need to know about the Mirae Asset NYSE FANG+ ETF

International ETFs are treated like debt mutual funds.

Long Term Capital Gains (LTCG) Tax applicable if holding period of these ETF is at least 3 years. LTCG will be 20% with indexation benefit.

For any holding periods of less than 3 years, the gains will be added to our annual total income, and based on our income tax slab rate we will be taxed.

Thanks man :slight_smile:

In which section it will be available in zerodha coin

ETF will be available on Kite.

1 Like

When is the ETF launching?

1 Like

ETF will be listing on the exchanges on 14th May.

I cannot buy the Mirae Asset NYSE FANG+ ETF or FOF anymore. However, if someone has bought the ETF they have an option to buy more.
In this case, can they then transfer/gift the ETF?

Once the ETF is listed on the exchanges and FOF is open for continuous purchase. You’ll be able to invest in the same, even if you haven’t invested during NFO period.

1 Like

This fund till not available on the coin app but available on the coin website.

listing date?

ETF will be listing on the exchanges on 14th May.

1 Like

This ETF is now listed. Its trading symbol is MAFANG.

Who wants to go first ? :slightly_smiling_face:

Where can we get the iNAV for the ETF ? Seeing lot of volatility on the listing day.

1 Like

Ideally, the iNAV should be visible here: Transact in ETF (miraeassetmf.co.in)
But, it’s not yet available. I had tweeted to Mirae, but didn’t receive any response.

In zerodha coin I’m getting Miraee Asset NYSE FANG + ETF fund of fund only. Where can I find ETF only over there?

ETF’s are available on Kite. You can search for “MAFANG”.

in similar lines. tech seems over heated per multiple folks on CNBC squak. No one coming up with a general ETF for say s&p 500 or a dow ?

so we can truly say we have some exposure to is economy as a whole and forget about the risks of these 10 specific stocks.

Motilal Oswal already has an index fund available for S&P 500