Everything You Need to Know About the Natural Capsules Ltd. Rights Issue

Update: Natural Capsules Ltd. will be making the second and final call for the balance payment of partly-paid shares. The company has fixed November 10, 2022, as the record date to determine the holders of partly-paid shares to whom the final call notice would be sent. You can check the announcement from the company here.

As a result, the partly-paid shares of Natural Capsules (NATCAPSPP) will be suspended from trading on exchanges with effect from November 10, 2022, and you will not be able to see this holdings on Kite.

Event Schedule
Payment â‚ą 50 per share
Call Payment Period November 21, 2022 to December 05, 2022
Allotment & Listing Within 2 to 3 weeks from the last date of payment

How do I make the call payment

You can make call payment through the following modes:

• Netbanking ASBA: Through the website of the SCSBs.
  • Physical ASBA: By submitting a physical application to the Designated Branch of SCSBs.
  • Cheque / Demand Draft.

You can check the list of SCSB (Self Certified Syndicate Banks) here.

What will happen if I don’t make the call payment?

If you fail to pay the call money the partly paid shares may be forfeited (the current Natural Capsules PP shares you hold will be worthless and will not trade on exchanges as the company will allot new shares under different ISIN). The company may also levy interest on the amount you owe.

Update: Natural Capsules Ltd. will be making the first call payment for the partly-paid shares and the company has fixed May 25, 2022, as the record date to determine the holders of partly-paid shares to whom the first call notice would be sent. You can check the announcement from the company here.

As a result, the partly-paid shares of Natural Capsules (NATCAPSPP) will be suspended from trading on exchanges with effect from May 24, 2022, and you will not be able to see this holdings on Kite.

Event Schedule
Payment â‚ą 25 per share
Call Payment Period June 6, 2022 to June 20, 2022

• Physical ASBA: By submitting a physical application to the Designated Branch of SCSBs.
  • Cheque / Demand Draft.

For more details, you can refer to the First Call notice submitted by the company, and this FAQ.

If you fail to pay the call money the partly paid shares may be forfeited (the current Natural Capsules PP shares you hold will be worthless and will not trade on exchanges as the company will allot new shares under different ISIN). The company may also levy interest on the amount you owe.

Natural Capsules Ltd. (NATCAPSUQ) will issue Right Entitlements (RE’s) to anyone who holds its shares as of November 12, 2021 (record date). These RE’s will be temporarily traded on the stock exchanges and will then be extinguished. You can either use the RE’s to apply for the rights shares of Natural Capsules or you can sell them in the market. You can check the announcement from the company here.

Issue Details
Ex-Date November 11, 2021
Record Date November 12, 2021
Ratio 1:2
Issue Price â‚ą 100 per share
Issue Period November 30, 2021 to December 20, 2021
RE Trading Period November 30, 2021 to December 15, 2021
Tentative Date of Allotment December 29, 2021
Tentative Date of Listing December 31, 2021

This is a partly-paid issue, meaning at the time of application you only have to make part payment.

Amount payable per equity share Face Value Premium Total
On Application 2.5 22.5 25
One or more additional calls as may be decided by the company 7.5 67.5 75
Total 10 90 100

If you continue holding partly-paid shares of Natural Capsules when the company makes a call for the balance payment, you will be liable to pay the balance sum. Alternatively, if you sell the partly-paid shares, the buyer will be liable to pay the sum.

How to apply for Natural Capsules Rights Issue?

Once you either receive the RE’s from the company or purchase it from the market, you can apply for the rights shares using Netbanking ASBA. You can check the process in this post.

You can also apply for rights shares through the website of the Registrar and Transfer agent. The website might not be fully live until the issue opens for the subscription.

You will need to enter your demat account’s Beneficiary Owner ID which is a 16-digit number while applying through Netbanking ASBA.

What will happen to my purchased holding of RE shares if I do not apply for the rights issue?

Your REs will lapse and you will lose the premium paid to acquire them. The RE will be in the form of temporary demat securities which will lapse if not renounced/exercised once the trading window is closed.

I don’t have the shares but bought REs, am I still eligible to apply for the rights issue?

In case you have bought REs but don’t have shares, you’re still eligible for the rights issue. You may apply for the rights shares either through the RTA’s portal or via net banking ASBA if your bank allows it. If you don’t take any action, and let the REs remain in your Zerodha account, they will lapse after the issue.

You can read more FAQ’s on Rights Issue and Rights Entitlements here.

1 Like

@ShubhS9
I have purchased NADCAP PP from the open market, When I need to pay the payment to receive the Fully paid-up shares?

The dates aren’t fixed. The company will send a notice when they decide to make the call for the remaining payment.

Unable to see my NADCAPPP shares in my holdings. Has the company called for a final Call? Please check and help.

Update: Natural Capsules Ltd. will be making the first call payment for the partly-paid shares and the company has fixed May 25, 2022, as the record date to determine the holders of partly-paid shares to whom the first call notice would be sent. You can check the announcement from the company here.

As a result, the partly-paid shares of Natural Capsules (NATCAPSPP) will be suspended from trading on exchanges with effect from May 24, 2022, and you will not be able to see this holdings on Kite.

Event Schedule
Payment â‚ą 25 per share
Call Payment Period June 6, 2022 to June 20, 2022

• Cheque / Demand Draft.

For more details, you can refer to the First Call notice submitted by the company, and this FAQ.

Any idea when will the Allotment & Listing happen ? The schedule provided above has already passed

The allotment schedule provided above is tentative and there can be delays in the allotment and listing. So far there has been no update from the company on this. For more details, you can reach out to the RTA at: [email protected]

The partly-paid shares of Natural Capsules are listed on the exchanges again for trading after the first call payment. The trading symbol is “NATCAPSPP”.

Update: Natural Capsules Ltd. will be making the second and final call for the balance payment of partly-paid shares. The company has fixed November 10, 2022, as the record date to determine the holders of partly-paid shares to whom the final call notice would be sent. You can check the announcement from the company here.

As a result, the partly-paid shares of Natural Capsules (NATCAPSPP) will be suspended from trading on exchanges with effect from November 10, 2022, and you will not be able to see this holdings on Kite.

Event Schedule
Payment â‚ą 50 per share
Call Payment Period November 21, 2022 to December 05, 2022

• Cheque / Demand Draft.