Everything You Need to Know About the Sandur Manganese & Iron Ore Rights Issue

ICICI Bank must not be providing the option to apply for this rights issue. If you have an account with another bank, you can apply through it. Else, you will have to apply offline by submitting an application form to the branch of SCSB. You can check the process above in the main post.

Thanks, I have seen it in FAQ too. Have applied now using 4 digits repeated twice. Will have to see when will I get this completed. The company could have simply issued bonus shares any way the price is 10 rupees. If someone misses it is a huge loss.

I am applying for the first time hence the confusion.

Is there a way to apply for more rights than you’re entitled?

You can apply for any number of rights shares you wish to. However, the allotment will be guaranteed only to the extent of REs you hold in your Demat account. For the remaining, the allotment will be done on a lottery basis, if you don’t receive the allotment the funds will be refunded.

2 Likes

How can I apply for right issue via hdfc netbanking

You can apply from the IPO/Rights Issue section on HDFC Banks Net Banking portal. You can check out the process here: How to apply for IPO using HDFC Bank? - #3 by BharatW

Can someone apply more no .of share other than right entitlement.suppose someone entitled for 28 share .can he apply for 100 re share during right issue of sandur .

You can. Have answered this above:

Hi @ShubhS9 ,
My DEMAT account is linked with ICICI bank and in icici bank, Sandur RE is not showing up. Can I apply the same from SBI bank where linked PAN is same?

Yes, you can apply using your SBI Bank account. The account you use need not be that same account linked to your trading account, it just has to be in your name.

When you say it has to be in my name, meaning name should match exactly with Demat account? Or attached PAN card should be same?

Sir I’ve submitted the Application form to my Icici bank,how do we get to know that the Application is successfully submitted? Will the amount get blocked ?

PAN card should be the same.

The funds will be blocked in your account. Also, you should have received a communication from the RTA as well.

Sandur Manganes rights issue :all those who already hold share and can further hold for even a month should sell SHARE and buy RE wherein 100 rs plus arbitrage is there . not advisable for traders .
RE PURCHASED must be applied for shares by 29 August .

Hi Shubh, I didn’t know my REs already extinguished and looks like I have only 2 working days to complete the Application process. from other posts in this thread and your replies, it seems like the best way is to download the application form and the entitlement form with my DP id and PAN details, Fill it in and directly go to an ASBA servicing bank branch where I have an account, right? It’s quite difficult to see if there is an online application process both in Zerodha and in my bank website (ICICI/Axis). Please Let me know if there is something i am missing for doing this online. Or is it better to just go to the branch with these applications.
Sorry, new to these Rights issues. :slight_smile:

Anyone got their RE credited, my application shows uploaded to exchange. When do they get credited?

The allotment date is September 7th. The rights shares will be credited once the allotment is done, you’ll receive an email from CDSL when these shares are credited to your demat account.

@ShubhS9
I purchased Sandur Manganese & Iron Ore Ltd. on March 2022 at Rs. 3800
The stock price has been adjusted according to the corporate action adjustments & the OHLC data is updated on kite charts but however, but the buy average price of the same remained unaffected. The current LTP is almost trading at 900 & I had bought at 3800 due to which it is showing me a huge loss. How does it work?
Why is the price adjustment not done for my holding?

1 Like

The rights issue has come up (we have to buy the rights) and I guess once allotment is done your price gets adjusted. Did anyone get an allotment of rights shares in Demat?