Everything You Need to Know About the Suzlon Energy Ltd. Rights Issue

Sir,
I have to do the Application (Manual) or ASBA(online with Axis) for 10K?

1 Like

You can apply using Netbanking ASBA. No need to make offline application.

Hi @ShubhS9,

If I apply(700) for lesser than my entitlement(714), is my application valid, and considers for allotment?

Should I modify my order?

1 Like

You can apply for any number of shares, lesser or more than the REs you hold. But best to apply to extent of REs you hold. If you apply for lesser rights shares, the remaining REs will expire worthless and you will lose amount paid to purchase them, if any.

What if we apply for more rights shares than RE holding ?

you can APPLY as many additional shares you may wish …the limit is an application should not exceed total issue size. allotment depends on subscription level . in some issues there are investors who buy 1 RE and apply for 10000 shares or more.

I have buy additional re share ,what will happen if I donot take any action and keep as it is will the money I put will refunded? Or I will lose it

You can apply for more shares than the REs you hold. The allotment will be guaranteed to the extent of REs held, for remaining it’ll depend on issue subscription. If you don’t get the allotment, the amount will be refunded.

If you do not apply for rights shares, you will lose the entire amount paid for purchasing the REs.

What is the last time to apply for rights issue via ASBA? SBI net banking is not showing Suzlon under ASBA.

The issue closes at 5 PM on October, 20.

Allotment of party paid shares in progress …expected to list BY 03 November 2022 as per schedule given in letter of offer BUT now it has been revised to on or about 07 November.

Dear sir

I am holding shares of Suzlon for 3 years
Today ie on 03 Nov when I checked my demat I saw shred alloyed to me on account of rights issue

However at the bottom it is written
“You can no longer buy or sell this scrip as it has been suspended from exchange “

What does this mean and what action is required my me to accept the allotted shares

RIGHTS ALLOTTED partly paid share are approved for trading and listing from 07 November .

What action will be required from end

1 Like

Rights allotted partly paid share will automatically reflect in your trading account by 07 November . if you want you can sell the same as 2.50 paid .

Anyone have an idea, when will we be receiving these partly paid shares??

Got alloted but Nothing is credited to me so far,

The partly-paid shares of Suzlon Energy have already been listed on the exchanges. You can check for SUZLONPP in holdings.

I have bought right issue suzlon energy share from secondary market in month of October 2022. These share are not showing in my demat account so far. Or not refunded amount of the same.

What will be visible in my demat account?

Looks like you bought Rights Entitlements (REs), these are temporarily tradable securities and are used to apply for rights shares.

If you’ve not applied for rights shares during the issue period then the REs will lapse and you will lost entire amount paid to purchase them.