Everything You Need to Know About the Suzlon Energy Ltd. Rights Issue

If you’ve sold the partly paid shares, you are not required to pay the call amount. This will be paid by the buyer if the shares.

I failed to pay final call of SUZLON rights issue what happens next

HI @MayurBennadi ,

I missed the final call payment becuase i didnt receive any mail on that .IS it that i have lost all my RE becuase i didnt pay in time ? is there any aleternative

1 Like

Hi @Varun_Kothari @kpdarbha, for those who failed to make the payment for partly-paid shares, the company will open another window at a later date. You can make the payment then.

I am facing the same problem

thank you @ShubhS9 .Please can you share the date when its advertised .thanks a lot for all time your support

you will get e mail reminder as and when co open another window for call payment …in most cases you will get physical reminder by registered post to pay call money by a cheque at collection center in your town .

I received final call money notice today and starts from 15th april till 29th april

Amount due and payable @
₹2.50/- per Partly Paid-up
Equity Share + interest @ 8%
p.a. from 24th March, 2023 till
date of actual payment
[(A)*₹2.50]+Interest

How do we know what we have to pay as interest? say if i pay on 17th next week then what is the interest from 24th march till 17th april i have 1025 party paid shares

@ShubhS9 please can you help

Hello @kpdarbha - Received mine today as well. The interest calculation should be available on the RWAP portal as indicated on the email. If you are using a demand draft I would suggest to check the amount via the portal and then pay it.

By net-banking / UPI through the R-WAP portal: https://rights.kfintech.com/callmoney. Kindly note that the interest amount is pre-computed when you make payment through the R-WAP portal

Hi,

I do not hold any Suzlon share that got allotted to me from right issue. I have sold them earlier. Do I still have to pay the final call payment?

No. If you’ve sold the shares, you don’t have to make the payment.

If we have missed the last date of the payment, can we still make the payment by paying the extra interest ???

I have applied for rights issues shares.i was holding 100 shares at an average of 11.05 . Now my demat account shows 615 share(515 rights issue) but the average is still the same. I wonder why??is rights issue process still ongoing??kindly clarify

You will be able to make the payment when the company opens the payment window again. For those who missed it, the company had opened a window from 15th to 29th April, you can check the circular here.

1 Like

When the RE will be visible in my account ? its been almost 2 weeks since the final call completed

The shares have already been listed on the exchanges. You can check the circular here. The partly-paid shares have been converted to fully paid shares, so they will show under symbol SUZLON only, not separately as it did earlier.

Ah strange i dont see them in my account .Do i need to reach the register kfintech ? Surely no one will respond for god sake .Whats the best alternative @ShubhS9

I would be careful here - the link @ShubhS9 posted above is from 11-April and applies to the folks that paid during the original payment window. For folks that paid during the window from 15 April till 29 April - Suzlon has not sent any notifications indicating completion of listing so far.

@kpdarbha, if you applied during the second window; 15th - 29th April, then these shares aren’t yet listed on the exchanges. The last update from the company regarding these was that they are awaiting approvals, you can check the notice here.

Hi, I missed payment for the final call. Is there anything that can be done still…. Thanks for your advise…