Everything You Need to Know About the Suzlon Energy Ltd. Rights Issue

@ShubhS9 please confirm second window Suzlon PP stock 15th - 29th April is listed in market or not.

Yes, these shares are listed on the exchanges. These will trade under SUZLON symbol itself.

Hi,

I have made first call payment and forget to pay last and final call payment till now. So what is the procedure to make the final call payment.

Regards,
Akhil Bhattar

Once the call payment window closes thereā€™s not much you can do. The company can open another window for those who have missed making the payment, you can do it then. You can keep track of announcements here.

I got a mail today regarding : Second Reminder-cum-Forfeiture Notice for payment of First and Final Call Money of Rs.2.50.

I made the payment today.

I got a mail today regarding : Second Reminder-cum-Forfeiture Notice for payment of First and Final Call Money of Rs.2.50.

I made the payment today.

Hey Shubh,
I read some of your valuable responses. Request you to guide me as well.

My dad forgot about the partly paid shares and he has recieved the final notice now, but he didnā€™t know it was partly paid and now we have to pay a lot of money + 8% intrest.

Is it worth to pay the money? + Any way to wave off the intrest?

The company wonā€™t wave off interest. Also, if you donā€™t make the payment, the partly-paid shares held by him will be forfeited and will be worthless.

Thank you ShubhS9.

I made the payment including intrest. But the shares are still not reflecting in his demat account. And he has received a msg saying "CDSL:DEBIT in a/c ********* for **** shares in Suzlon energ-eq rs 2 on 18dec

Once the payment is made, it can take couple of weeks for shares to get credited to the demat account.

This message might be debit of partly-paid shares that were in the demat account.

I missed the payment earlier. On Jan 4th I got a final call letter. I made the payment yesterday. Will it take a few days for the [SUZENE] shares to be credited? I can see I still have the [SUZPP1] shares in my demat account

The credit can take time. Upto 2-3 weeks from date of payment.

2 Likes

@aniln ,
Please reply me.
I hold 6332 shares
I got a final reminder from suzlon energy on 2-Feb-2024 and last date to pay 20-Feb-2024. So for payment of partially paid share we have only one option is through DD.
So I created DD for Suzlon Energy and sent to the Kfin technology by courier serviceā€¦

Now, My query is How I know Kfin technology received my DD or not?

Second thing is after all proces when I will get my all share back into my demate account?

Please reply me asap.

1 Like

drop an e mail to kfin with subject line as call payment of Suzlon and ask if your DD has been credited and time line to issue fully paid shares in demat .

1 Like

Sure, Thanks for guidance :slightly_smiling_face:

@Maheshpampatwar ā€“ Did you get response from KFIN on the receipt of your DD? I am sending my DD through courier by today. Want to know if they are acknowledging & confirming the receipt. Thanks

Yes, I received response from Kfin technology they raised ticket for my query and my ticket resolved but I will not getting clarity about they received my courier or when they will transfer shares in demate
Account etc.

Lot of your questions will get answered based on this document(link below). which @ShubhS9 has reiterated it here in this forum few times as well.

@ShubhS9 or any expertise with knowledge on this,
I have a specific question. I have been missing this Suzlon email for a while & last week received LAST REMINDER-CUM-FORFEITURE NOTICE TO THE HOLDERS OF PARTLY PAID-UP EQUITY email.
My mom is the shareholder & she is not in position to take DD in next few days due to personal reasons.
My question is - should the DD be taken by mom specifically from her account or anyone from family or a friend can take DD from their account for the amount mentioned by KFin & fill the payslip form with her details & courier?
Immediate help would be highly appreciated as last date is Feb 20th.

-Thanks
Prad

In above notice kindly refer point no D anex 1 titled Payment instruction ā€¦