Everything You Need to Know About the Vikas EcoTech Rights Issue

Update: If you failed to make payment when Vikas Ecotech made first and final call for partly-paid shares in February, the company will be opening another window for such shareholders to make the payment. You can check the announcement from the company here.

Event Schedule
Payment ₹ 0.8 per share
Call Payment Period April 11, 2022 to April 25, 2022
Allotment & Listing Within 2 to 3 weeks from the last date of payment

How do I make the call payment

You can make call payment through the following modes:

• Netbanking ASBA: Through the website of the SCSB’s.
  • Physical ASBA: By submitting a physical application to the Designated Branch of SCSB’s.

You can check the list of SCSB (Self Certified Syndicate Banks) here.

Update: Vikas Ecotech will be making the first and final call payment for the partly-paid shares. The company has fixed February 4, 2022, as the record date to determine the shareholders of partly-paid shares to whom the final call notice would be sent. You can check the announcement from the company here.

As a result, the partly-paid shares of Vikas Vikas Ecotech (VECOPP) will be suspended from trading on exchanges with effect from February 3, 2022, and you will not be able to see these holdings on Kite.

Event Schedule
Payment ₹ 0.8 per share
Call Payment Period February 10, 2022 to February 24, 2022

• Physical ASBA: By submitting a physical application to the Designated Branch of SCSB’s.

For more details, you can refer to the First and Final Call notice submitted by the company, and this FAQ.

What will happen if I don’t make the call payment?

If you fail to pay the call money the partly paid shares may be forfeited (the current Vikas Ecotech PP shares you hold will be worthless and will not trade on exchanges as the company will allot new shares under different ISIN). The company may also levy interest on the amount you owe.

Vikas EcoTech Ltd. (VIKASECO) will issue Right Entitlements (RE’s) to anyone who holds its shares as of November 25, 2021 (record date). These RE’s will be temporarily traded on the stock exchanges and will then be extinguished. You can either use the RE’s to apply for the rights shares of Vikas EcoTech or you can sell them in the market. You can check the announcement from the company here.

Issue Details
Ex-Date November 24 , 2021
Record Date November 25, 2021
Ratio 12:25
Issue Price ₹ 1.60
RE Trading Symbol VECO-RE1
Issue Period December 7, 2021 to December 21, 2021
RE Trading Period December 7, 2021 to December 15, 2021
Tentative Date of Allotment December 30, 2021
Tentative Date of Listing January 10, 2022

This is a partly-paid issue, meaning at the time of application you only have to make part payment.

Amount payable per equity share Face Value Premium Total
On Application 0.3 0.5 0.8
On Call 0.3 0.5 0.8
Total 0.6 1 1.6

If you continue holding partly-paid shares of Vikas EcoTech when the company makes a call for the balance payment, you will be liable to pay the balance sum. Alternatively, if you sell the partly-paid shares, the buyer will be liable to pay the sum.

How to apply for Vikas EcoTech Rights Issue?

Once you either receive the RE’s from the company or purchase it from the market, you can apply for the rights shares using Netbanking ASBA. You can check the process in this post.

You can also apply for rights shares through the website of the Registrar and Transfer agent. The website might not be fully like until issue opens for subscription.

You will need to enter your demat account’s Beneficiary Owner ID which is a 16-digit number while applying through Netbanking ASBA.

Note: If you have bought the REs from the secondary market. You will not be able to apply for rights shares from the RTA’s portal. You will have to make an application either through Netbanking ASBA service provided by your bank, you can check out the process here. In case your bank isn’t offering the option for application, you will have to make a plain paper application. You can download the application form here. The process for submitting the form has been explained on the form itself.

If you face any difficulties in applying for the rights shares, you can reach out to the RTA, Bigshare Services at [email protected] or at +91 22 6263 8200.

2 Likes

Update: Vikas Ecotech will be making the first and final call payment for the partly-paid shares. The company has fixed February 4, 2022, as the record date to determine the shareholders of partly-paid shares to whom the final call notice would be sent. You can check the announcement from the company here.

As a result, the partly-paid shares of Vikas Vikas Ecotech (VECOPP) will be suspended from trading on exchanges with effect from February 3, 2022, and you will not be able to see these holdings on Kite.

Event Schedule
Payment ₹ 0.8 per share
Call Payment Period February 10, 2022 to February 24, 2022

For more details, you can refer to the First and Final Call notice submitted by the company, and this FAQ.

What will happen if I don’t make the call payment?

If you fail to pay the call money the partly paid shares may be forfeited (the current Vikas Ecotech PP shares you hold will be worthless and will not trade on exchanges as the company will allot new shares under different ISIN). The company may also levy interest on the amount you owe.

3 Likes

Is there any payment option available apart from ASBA? It’s difficult to make the final payment if my bank isn’t supporting ASBA right.

If your bank hasn’t provided an option to make the payment, you can make payment by submitting an offline application to the bank. You can check more details on this here.

I don’t see option yet to pay via RTA’s ? Will it be ready by tomorrow ?

The RTA hasn’t provided the facility to make the call payment. Available modes of payment are as below:

I thought you mentioned earlier RTA facility available for the question @ Prabhumr Posted

anyway thanks for the update

I too thought they had provided, but turns out they aren’t.

1 Like

I hold the RE in HDFC & ZERODHA, How to make the final payment ?
If I submit two application then it will be rejected by RTA, How to apply from two DP for 1 right issue with single application?

@ShubhS9 why vecopp not showing. in zerodha. The final money call ended on feb 24th .How long it takes to process or i am not allocated and my rights issue paid amount contributions are lost ?

Please Can you feedback when you can?

thanks
krishna

The partly-paid shares of Vikas Ecotech (VECOPP) have been suspended from trading. If you’ve made the call payment, the company will allot you fully-paid shares which will trade under VIKASECO symbol. The allotment and listing of shares will happen within 3 weeks from the last date of payment.

1 Like

I received notice of first and final call money of vikas echotec. How should I pay online.

Update: If you failed to make payment when Vikas Ecotech made first and final call for partly-paid shares in February, the company will be opening another window for such shareholders to make the payment. You can check the announcement from the company here.

Event Schedule
Payment ₹ 0.8 per share
Call Payment Period April 11, 2022 to April 25, 2022

1 Like

@ShubhS9 good morning .What is the final call money notice that ended on 12th Nov .I didnt receive any notification about it .Please can you feedback what is it

Hi @kpdarbha, for those investors who failed to make the final call payment in the above window, the company has opened another window to make the payment. From November 16, 20220 to December 10, 2022. You can check the notice here.

If you failed to make the payment, you can make it during this window. If you have made the payment, you can ignore this.