Everything You Need to Know About the Vikas Lifecare Rights Issue

Update: Vikas Lifecare will be making first and final call payment for the partly-paid shares . The company has fixed January 14, 2022, as the record date to determine the the holders of partly-paid shares to whom the final call notice would be sent. You can check the announcement from the company here.

As a result, the partly-paid shares of Vikas Lifecare will be suspended from trading on exchanges with effect from January 13, 2022, and you will not be able to see this holdings on Kite.

Event Schedule
Payment â‚ą 1.7 per share
Call Payment Period January 20, 2022 to February 3, 2022
Allotment & Listing Within 2 to 3 weeks from the last date of payment

How do I make the call payment

You can make call payment through the following modes:

• Netbanking ASBA: Through the website of the SCSB’s.
  • Physical ASBA: By submitting a physical application to the Designated Branch of SCSB’s.
  • Cheque / Demand Draft.

You can check the list of SCSB (Self Certified Syndicate Banks) here.

For more details, you can refer to the First and Final Call notice submitted by the company, and this FAQ.

What will happen if I don’t make the call payment?

If you fail to pay the call money the partly paid shares may be forfeited (the current Vikas Lifecare PP shares you hold will be worthless and will not trade on exchanges as the company will allot new shares under different ISIN). The company may also levy interest on the amount you owe.

Vikas Lifecare Ltd. (VIKASLIFE) will issue Right Entitlements (RE’s) to anyone who holds its shares as of November 1, 2021 (record date). These RE’s will be temporarily traded on the stock exchanges and will then be extinguished. You can either use the RE’s to apply for the rights shares of Vikas Lifecare or you can sell them in the market. You can check the announcement from the company here.

Issue Details
Ex-Date October 29 , 2021
Record Date November 1, 2021
Ratio 4:21
Issue Price â‚ą 2.80
Issue Period November 10, 2021 to November 24, 2021
RE Trading Period November 10, 2021 to November 18, 2021
Tentative Date of Allotment December 6, 2021
Tentative Date of Listing December 13, 2021

This is a partly-paid issue, meaning at the time of application you only have to make part payment.

Amount payable per equity share Face Value Premium Total
On Application 0.4 0.7 1.1
One or more additional calls as may be decided by the company 0.6 1.1 1.7
Total 1 1.8 2.8

If you continue holding partly-paid shares of Vikas Lifecare when the company makes a call for the balance payment, you will be liable to pay the balance sum. Alternatively, if you sell the partly-paid shares, the buyer will be liable to pay the sum.

How to apply for Vikas Lifecare Rights Issue?

Once you either receive the RE’s from the company or purchase it from the market, you can apply for the rights shares using Netbanking ASBA. You can check the process in this post.

You can also apply for rights shares through the website of the Registrar and Transfer agent.

You will need to enter your demat account’s Beneficiary Owner ID which is a 16-digit number while applying through Netbanking ASBA.

Note: If you have bought the REs from the secondary market. You will not be able to apply for rights shares from the RTA’s portal. You will have to make an application either through Netbanking ASBA service provided by your bank, you can check out the process here. In case your bank isn’t offering the option for application, you will have to make a plain paper application. You can download the application form here. The process for submitting the form has been explained on the form itself.

If you face any difficulties in applying for the rights shares, you can reach out to the RTA, Bigshare Services at [email protected] or at +91 22 6263 8200.

1 Like

Market price is trading at 0.80p. I want to book premium by selling. If I sell it, will it be loss as the issue price is Rs. 2.80?

No, it won’t be a loss. As a shareholder, you are alloted the RE’s at no extra cost.

However, new shares issued in the rights issue increases the number of shares available and therefore have an impact on the price of the stock which dilutes the value of shares you’re holding. This post explains it in detail: What effect does rights issue have on stock price? - #3 by ShubhS9

1 Like

Before Rights Issue, i am holding 3150 shares of Vikas Life and 600 Vikas RE shares credited to my account. In next couple of trading days, i have sold all 600 RE shares at Rs. 1.19/- and again i have bought 1000 RE shares at Rs. 0.60/- on 15-11-2021. Later i have applied for RE shares in my sbi account through ASBA and payment has made for 1000 shares at Rs. 1.10/- on 22-11-2021. from then, i waiting for credit of extra shares of 1000 to my zerodha account but yesterday my sbi account sent message that holding of Rs. 1100/- was withdrawn and same has been credited to my savings account.

in view of the above, i asking am i lost extra 1000 shares ? is my investment of Rs. 600/- on 1000RE shares gone ??. why sbi withdrawn my holding amount ??

can anyone reply in this regard ? Thanks in Advance …

Best if you reach out to the RTA for more details. You can contact them at [email protected] or at +91 22 6263 8200.

1 Like

Hi Sir, I wanted to check if the final call for paying the balance amount has been made or not? There has been no communication received so far thus checking. Kindly revert thank you!

No, the company hasn’t made final call yet. You will receive notification from the company/RTA when the call is made.

thank you sir!

Update: Vikas Lifecare will be making first and final call payment for the partly-paid shares . The company has fixed January 14, 2022, as the record date to determine the the holders of partly-paid shares to whom the final call notice would be sent. You can check the announcement from the company here.

As a result, the partly-paid shares of Vikas Lifecare will be suspended from trading on exchanges with effect from January 13, 2022, and you will not be able to see this holdings on Kite.

Event Schedule
Payment â‚ą 1.7 per share
Call Payment Period January 20, 2022 to February 3, 2022
Allotment & Listing Within 2 to 3 weeks from the last date of payment

How do I make the call payment

You can make call payment through the following modes:

• Through the website of the website of the Registrar and Transfer agent. The website might not be fully live until the call-payment window opens.
  • Netbanking ASBA: Through the website of the SCSB’s.
  • Physical ASBA: By submitting a physical application to the Designated Branch of SCSB’s.
  • Cheque / Demand Draft.

What will happen if I don’t make the call payment?

If you fail to pay the call money the partly paid shares may be forfeited (the current Vikas Lifecare PP shares you hold will be worthless and will not trade on exchanges as the company will allot new shares under different ISIN). The company may also levy interest on the amount you owe.

1 Like

How to pay sbi user for vikas life care right issue…?

Below are the methods through which you can make the call payment:

If SBI hasn’t provided an option to make the payment, you can make payment by submitting an offline application to the bank. You can check more details on this here.

Sir, please answer my queries below.

My Demat account is linked with IDBI bank account but in ASBA section of IDBI bank I can’t see the option for Vikas lifecare.

But I researched over internet and found that in SBI it’s showing and my father has sbi account so can I pay using his sbi account ? Because in sbi while paying one can add the applicant details there.

But it’s my father’s account. So can I pay from his account after adding my details there or do I need to pay from bank account linked to my demat account itself?

Please reply if you’re clear about this. Thanks

You will have to make an application from an account that is in your name. Applications form third-party account are not allowed.

Alternatively, you can make an offline application to the bank. You can check more details on this here.

Thanks for replying first of all.

I have one more question below. Please answer that too.

So that’s clear I can’t pay from my father’s account coz it’s not on my name/ Pan card.

But I have hdfc bank account as well, and I checked vikas lifecare is showing there. The HDFC bank account is on my name and my pan card but this hdfc bank is not linked to my demat accout in zerodha rather the IDBI account is linked but vikas lifecare is ot showing there.

So want to finally confirm if I can pay using HDFC bank(On my name and pancard) even if my demat account(zerodha) is linked to IDBI bank? Sir, please read it carefully before answering coz my situation is little different :slight_smile:

Also, do we get any email from vikas lifecare or anyone that you have made the payment for Rights issue of Vikas and it’s successful… something like this.

Does the email comes at the same moment after payment is made or takes days to come or doesn’t even come ?

Thanks you very much sir

You can make the payment through your HDFC Bank account. The bank account you are using doesn’t need to be linked to your trading account, it just has to be in your name.

You should get a notification from company’s RTA upon payment. Not sure about the timeline though.

Sir please reply this question as well

My HDFC bank account is a joint account of me and my father. My demat account is on my name.

Now while filling form in HDFC bank internet banking, there are 3 boxes for applicant name and under those fields there are fields for pan card for those applicants.

Now, the first field “First applicant” is already filled with my father’s name and pan card and it’s not letting me edit it.

Now should I fill my name under second applicant? Will it work? or there’s no way now?

Will the application be rejected if I fill my name in second applicant coz it’s not letting me edit the first applicant field?

Thank you sir

As you’re a second holder in this account, would suggest you check with the RTA, if the application will be successful in this case. You can write to them at [email protected]

1 Like

What if I have another HDFC bank account where I am the primary holder, in that case can I make payment from that account?

Will it be considered correct then?

If you are the first holder, you can make the payment.

Sorry sir, I am stuck somewhere while filling the form, could you please help me?

So the issue is I am using HDFC bank account where I am the first Holder but in the form there’s a dropdown and in the dropdown, it’s having 2 accounts numbers of HDFC bank, one is where I am the first holder and the other one is where I am the second owner.

So which should I select?

The scenario is there are 2 HDFC bank accounts - 1. I am the first holder, 2. I am the second holder.

My demat is linked to the account where I am second holder.
You suggested me to fill the form using the account where I am the only owner and I am filling the form using it.
Now in that form, there’s dropdown containing the above 2 bank acct numbers.

Which one should I select?

Please tell me if you understood the scenario? If not I can explain you in more detail.

Attaching the screenshot of the dropdown for better understanding.