Everything You Need to Know About the Vishvprabha Ventures Rights Issue

Vishvprabha Ventures Ltd. (VISVEN) will issue Rights Entitlements (REs) to anyone who holds its shares as of December 2, 2021 (record date). You will be eligible to receive Rights Entitlements (REs) if you have bought the shares on or before November 30, 2021. The ex-date is December 1, 2021.

These REs will be temporarily traded on the stock exchanges and will then be extinguished. You can either use the REs to apply for the rights shares of Vishvprabha Ventures or you can sell them in the market. You can check the announcement from the company here.

Issue Details

Ex-date December 1, 2021
Record Date December 2, 2021
Ratio 6:1
Issue Price ₹ 30 per share
Issue Period December 29, 2021 to January 27, 2022
RE Trading Period December 29, 2021 to January 20, 2022
Tentative date of credit To Be Confirmed
Tentative date of listing To Be Confirmed

How to apply for the Vishvprabha Ventures Rights Issue?

Once you either receive the REs from the company or purchase them from the market, you will need to apply for the rights shares using Netbanking ASBA. You can check the process in this post.

You can also apply for rights shares through the website of the Registrar and Transfer agent. The website might not be fully live until the issue opens for subscription.

You will need to enter your demat account’s Beneficiary Owner ID which is a 16-digit number while applying either on the RTA’s website or through your bank.

What will happen to my purchased holding of RE shares if I do not apply for the rights issue?

Your REs will lapse and you will lose the premium paid to acquire them. The RE will be in the form of temporary demat securities which will lapse if not renounced/exercised once the trading window is closed.

I don’t have the shares but bought REs, am I still eligible to apply for the rights issue?

In case you have bought REs but don’t have shares, you’re still eligible for the rights issue. You may apply for the rights shares either through the RTA’s portal or via net banking ASBA if your bank allows it. If you don’t take any action, and let the REs remain in your Zerodha account, they will lapse after the issue.

You can read more FAQ’s on Rights Issue and Rights Entitlements here.

1 Like