Everything You Need to Know About Vedanta Delisting

You can tender your shares by logging into Console, the process has been explained in detail here.

1 Like

1)Can I quote 2 different prices say,if I have total 10 shares.5 shares at 160, remaining 5 at 200?

2)If I could quoted as in above Q at 2 different prices & exit price was 180.what will happen?

3)Will 20+gst ,charged 2 times in such type of bid placements?

You can only quote one price.

whats the last date of trading of vedanta Fno contracts? Or it will it be announced later , any idea about this?

There is nothing on F&O yet. Once the delisting price is accepted and the date of delisting shares is fixed, we will get notified by the exchange.

Any of calls and putsā€¦ what happens to.them from October 9thā€¦

As answered above.

Why Zerodha does not have have an option to submit realtime RBB bids or at least submit bids hourly or daily?
Why Only one bid can be submitted?
Why Bid cannot be revised?
Why Bid cannot be submitted on the last day of RBB?

With more delistings coming like Allcargo, you need to improve the interface
Otherwise it will defeat the purpose of RBB

If I buy vedanta tomorrow on 8th Oct, will I be able to Bid tomorrow it self ? As cutoff time in Zerodha is 6:00 pm 8th Oct

You will be able to bid but your bid wonā€™t be accepted as you will not have shares in your Demat account by offer closing date. You need to have shares in your Demat account by offer closing date, which is 9th October, if you buy Vedanta shares tomorrow, these will be delivered in T+2 days ie. on Monday.

I have bought vedanta stock on 7 Oct 2020ā€¦ My demat account will be credited on 9 Oct 2020. Will I be able to bid? If not what will happen to my shares.???

You can place the bid anytime, just make sure you have shares in your Demat account by offer closing date, ie. 9th October, else your bid will not be accepted.

Once the bidding period is over, you wonā€™t be able to tender your shares, in that scenario, you will have time until one year from date of delisting to tender your shares, the promoters will buy back the shares from you at the final Exit offer price. You can learn more here.

Hey, what if I decide to hold on to the share and donā€™t take part in delisting or sell the share to the promoters within 1year of delisting? I will continue to be their shareholder right and I will be entitled to receive bonus and dividends declared by the company right?

1 Like

Your only options are to wait for the company to list again on the Exchange or find willing buyer off-market.

You should be eligible.

1 Like

Sir,I placed my bid yesterday at around 10 P M Yesterday (7/10/20).Full qty.But shares are not locked in portfolio(I can sell delivery)yet.Also no sell charge has been deducted.In console it says pending.I havenā€™t got any mails or msg regarding my order yet.Is my bid still active?

Your bid has been placed, status will change once the bids are submitted by offer end date, you will get details about the same then.

I got 2218 shares of vedanta @133 rupees on 07October 2020. That means they will get to my demat account as per T+2 rule on 09 October 2020.
Right now the vedanta price are trailing around 115 rupees.

What should I do for following?

1. Can I bid?
  2. Should I hold?

Please help as I am experiencing a heavy loss.

I got 2218 shares of vedanta @133 rupees on 07October 2020. That means they will get to my demat account as per T+2 rule on 09 October 2020.
Right now the vedanta price are trailing around 115 rupees.

What should I do for following?

1. Can I bid?
  2. Should I hold?

Please help as I am experiencing a heavy loss.

The decision to Bid or to Hold on is up to you.

If you want to Bid you can go through this post to know the process of bidding.

If you want to hold and if Vedanta is delisted from exchanges, you will have the time of one year to tender these shares to the promoters, who will accept these from you at the Exit Offer Price. You can learn more on that here.

Hi Shubh!
I purchased shares on 07October 2020. Can I put bid for these shares as they will be in my account on 9th Oct?

Thanks for helping