Everything You Need to Know About Vedanta Delisting

i have submitted bid for vedanta delisting yesterday in console.till which date can i modify my bid? can we reduce bid price?or only increasing bid price is permitted?

You can modify your bids until October 8th.

You can increase your bid, Downward revision of Bid is not permitted.

i am getting option to cancel

it is showing as pending order only

This is if you want to withdraw your bid or make an improved bid.

Your order is placed, the shares will be debited by the offer close date.

I am getting contradictory views regarding below Q,& I am confused
1)If my bid price is 200rs,& counter offer is 215rs ,At what price will my shares will be sold?

2)If my bid price is 200rs,counter offer is 190rs (Oct 9:Counter offer announcement).Can I edit/update my bid price to 190rs after Oct 9 uptill before Oct 13(Exit price announcement date)

can i bid for delisting if i buy shares today?

can i sell shares at discovered price if i buy shares today even if i cant bid ?

If your bid is Rs. 200 and Exit Offer Price is Rs. 215, then your shares will be bought at Rs. 215.

You cannot make any changes to your bid once the issue closes in October 9th.

1 Like

I bidded but it is pending from last night… Status has not changed yet…

You can bid, you need to make sure you have sufficient shares in your Demat account by the issue closing date, if you buy today the shares will be credited to your Demat account on 8th October, the issue closes on 9th October.

If you fail to bid or your bid isn’t accepted you will have time until one year from date of delisting to tender your shares, the promoters will buy back the shares from you at the final Exit offer price. You can learn more here.

Your bid is placed, the shares will be debited by the offer close date, status will change after that.

Sir,I am confused by this.Since discovered price is 195,as it is greater than bid price 190,it should be brought at 195 right?

If your bid price is 190 and exit price is 195, your shares will be bought at 195. Have corrected it :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

okay ,suppose i cancel my bid , so will i continue to get the collateral margin till the stock trades on the market , or not? I mean any other date for this.

You should be able to get collateral margin until the stock is trading on the exchanges.

1)Can u please find & share approximate total no of non promoter shares vedanta requires to reach 90% delisting limit.
As per my calculation
Non promotor share approx (based on letterof offer pg15)
=3560700603(A+B)-1863618788(A)-308232=1696773583 shares

90% of it = 1,52,70,96,224.7shares (Approximate)

Idk if my calculation & conclusions are right as am just a beginner

2)I asked above Q So dt we public can bid based on bid status on BSE link
https://www.bseindia.com/markets/publicIssues/BSEBidDetails_ACQ.aspx?flag=ec&Scripcode=5255

by looking, At which bid price level cumulative confirmed qty crossed (90% no of shares limit)

Is cumulative confirmed qty is the correct column we retailers should look ?

1)Sir,In Zerodha Can I place my bid during AFTER MARKET hours ?

2)Is 40+GST charged only if my offer bid is accepted or deducted at time of offer bid placement irrespective of bid acceptance?

3)if delisting fails,will shares offered by public shareholders at price less than counter offer/discovered price be acquired by promotor?if yes,at what price?

You can place your bid anytime.

Charges are Rs. 20 + GST, this will be charged when your bid is submitted.

If Delisting fails, promoter will not accept any shares and the shares will be returned back to your Demat account.

1 Like

I have Vedanta shares in my Demat account, how can I sell them current delisting process?
@ShubhS9