Everything You Neee to Know About Paras Defense and Space Technologies IPO

Paras Defence and Space Technologies Limited is an Indian private sector company engaged in designing, developing, manufacturing and testing a wide range of defence and space engineering products and solutions. They are one of the leading ‘Indigenously Designed Developed and Manufactured’ (IDDM) category private sector company in India which caters to four major segments of the Indian defence sector, i.e. defence and space optics, defence electronics, electro-magnetic pulse (EMP) protection solution and heavy engineering.

They are also the sole Indian supplier of critical imaging components such as large size optics and diffractive gratings for space applications in India.

The entire public offer of Paras Defence and Space Technologies Limited limited comprises of fresh issue of equity shares of ₹140 Cr and Offer for Sale of up to 17,24,490 equity shares by the selling shareholders.

Financial Snapshot

Financial Year Ended Revenue (₹ Crores) Profit for the period (₹ Crores) EPS (₹)
March 2019 157.16 18.97 6.75
March 2020 149.05 19.65 6.92
March 2021 144.60 15.78 5.55

For more information, you can check out the IPO Prospectus filed by the company.

IPO Details

Issue Period 21st September 2021 to 23rd September 2021
Price Range ₹ 165 - 175
Minimum Bid Quantity 85 and in multiples thereof
Finalisation of Allotment 28th September 2021
Initiation of Refunds 29th September 2021
Credit of Shares 30th September 2021
Listing Date 1st October 2021
Mandate end Date 8th October 2021

How do I apply to the Paras Defense and Space Technologies IPO?

You can apply for the Paras Defense and Space Technologies IPO using any supported UPI app by following two steps:

• Enter your bid on Console
  • Accept UPI mandate on your phone

On acceptance of the mandate, the bid amount will get blocked in your bank account. Click hereto learn more.

Where do I check the allotment status for Paras Defense and Space Technologies IPO?

You can check the allotment status for the Paras Defense and Space Technologies on the website of the Registrar and Transfer agent.

Alternatively, you can also check the allotment status on the NSE website. The tentative date of allotment is 28th September 2021.

Is their business similar to HAL Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd ?

Is this T2T stock?