Exit option using zerodha Basket

Hello . I need some guidance in this option trade .Appreciate if someone (or support staff from zerodha) could elaborate the answers . here is my current situation I have used BO to set up a bull call spread

Buy 2300 CE - 48.50
Sell 2320 CE - 33.15

Now I want to exit from the positions with some profit and want to execute using BO . For this I need to create another BO in reverse order . I am exiting from the short position first and then long position .Kindly look into the screenshot

question 1)
when I execute BO to exit position it will be in the order “open” status . So what if my earlier long position gets executed first before exiting from the short position? Or BO will get executed in the order as shared in the screenshot (i.e exit from the 2320 CE position first)

question 2)
If I exit from the order it will get me a profit of ~1511 INR ( loss after exiting from 2320 CE (66-33.15)*325= 10,676,25 and profit from 2300 CE long position (78-40.5)*325=12187 ; total profit = ~1511

question 3)
If the short position exits first @ 66 will I still get margin call until my long position is exits next . In that case I can ignore the messages as I do not need margins when trying to exit . Also, Can I exit using the AMO now ?

question4) For this I need to wait till the limit price is reached . If I want to exit from the position quickly with some profit can you please explain with my example above , it would be easier for me understand as I am new .
I 've this link Why did my limit order get executed at market price? , but its bit confusing .

Thanks in Advance

The orders in the basket order are placed in the sequence set by you. However the execution depends on market factors.

Right.

No, you won’t get the margin call.

No. You can only place the AMO after market hours, the order will be sent fir execution when the market opens at 9:15 AM.

You can place buy limit over above the CMP and sell limit order below the CMP, this will execute like a market order but not beyond ie. lower than the price set for buy order and higher than the price set for sell order.

The orders in the basket order are placed in the sequence set by you. However the execution depends on market factors.

So in the above case there is chance of long position getting executed first thus making merging calls.so not using the BO would be better ?