Exit strategy issue

Every time i deploy my strategy live even though it has an exit strategy along with the stop loss. It only notifies me when stop loss is reached not on my exit strategy.

@Streak can you.

Hey, is that because of cdsl thing?, even my gtt order in Zerodha doesn’t exit at my stoploss, I get a notifications. Can you please help out

Do you mean your exit condition is not getting trigger or your SL-based exit order is not getting executed?

Only sl is being triggered not my exit strategy .
When i go in to transaction details in backtesting also triggered is showing only either tp/sl/so.
There is no exit strategy trigger.

Only sl is being triggered not my exit strategy .
When i go in to transaction details in backtesting also triggered is showing only either tp/sl/so.
There is no exit strategy trigger…

Sorry, I didn’t get you what cdsl thing?

You’ll have to authorize sell transaction everyday using CDSL TPIN and OTP. If you haven’t authorized, GTT will trigger but order won’t be executed as authorization wasn’t done. You can pre-authorize sell transaction in the morning, once done you wont have to go through the process again for the day. More details here.

No i was talking about my intraday positions

You need to write to [email protected] with your strategy condition and backtest results, the support team will help you with this.