Exploring Risk-Inclusive Platforms for Earning Extra Income

In this discussion, I will explore a few platforms that offer distinct investment opportunities to potentially earn higher returns on your investments.

Returns varies from 10-18% P.A

Minimum Investment Starts 10,000 Rs.

Offerings include Bonds, Invoice discounting, Agri Investment, Startup Equity etc.

Below are the listed platforms :

Grip Investment [Bonds, Invoice, Lease and Startup Equity]

Wintwealth [Bonds , Zerodha-backed platform]

Growpital [Only in agriculture based]

Jiraaf [Bonds,Invoice Discounting]

Incredmoney [Bonds]

Tyke Investment [Invoice Discounting, CSOP [Unlisted Company Share ]]

Betterinvest.club [Invoice For Movies/OTT platforms]

@all : Please Share insights and provide an assessment of the potential risks and rewards associated with these investment offerings platforms, that would be beneficial for others seeking information and guidance in their investment decisions.

@cvs @VijayNair @Jason_Castelino @viswaram

Personally I have never done any research on any of these platforms or the products that they offer.
In general, all that I know is higher returns come with higher risk.

Looks much above my financial literacy at present.

@pankushri

Here’s from where I understood a bit about wint wealth and the bonds they offer I’ve only used wint wealth till now and did check out golden pi once that too for some more riskier bonds. (Though bonds are legal obligation the biggest of all risk they carry is the one where company goes bankrupt and you can possibly lose both principle and the interest thereon)
So if you’re looking forward to them do your own due diligence.
There’s one more site with bonds that’s thefixedincome.com

This might a bit too unrealistic expectations these returns are touching 10% or a Little more because of the high interest rate environment or else they generally hang just a few % above what fds and Gsecs will offer.

Credit-risk is usually too high to even bother researching them further.

No transparency (unlike propectus issued with public offerings).
These middlemen NBFCs are not very well regulated either.

IMHO, similar returns available for lower risk in mid-cap/large-cap mutual-funds and ETFs.

Returns will always be higher than FD’s/Gsec by 2-3%.

Good time to buy debt now as the rate hike is coming to an end.

once rates falls in coming quarters/months , they will borrow at lower rates and pay the debt holders with higher coupon rates.

Looking for diversified portfolio. 5% of my portfolio to risky bets but fixed returs.