F&O Trading Strategies with examples, for 1 Lac Trading Account

FUT : 24.7 * 800
CALL: -15.1 * 800
PUT: - 4.9 * 800

P/L : +3760, if you are still holding this!

Hi FNO_Tracker , when i started this hedging strategy, i decided to close my position if i saw 4k +
because im seeing 4k+ most times easily. 8k to 10k rare.
so i’m taking fresh position again from the spot price after the closing previous one.
some times i take 1day gap.
Now i’m working to modify this strategy to get more benefit when it moves in my direction.

2 Likes

Bro what timeframe ur using?how decide to buy?

I have also tried. Lets see how it goes…

1 Like

hi Sadik,

Why along with buying futures, we need to sell call and buy put?
Is it not enough to just buy put and leave it…
Now:

• If market moves up(in our expected direction), put will lose but fut will be more profit → result: profit
  • If market moves down(opposite to our expectation), put will be gain but fut will be loss → result: little loss to cost
  • If market moves sideways → result: little loss in fut and little loss in put …so here the selling of call helps?
    pls clarify
    Thanks

I check weekly , daily, hourly time frames.
chart patterns, volume.
For entry I use 15min chart.

1. If market moves up(in our expected direction), put will lose but fut will be more profit --> result: profit
  2. If market moves down(opposite to our expectation), put will be gain but fut will be loss --> result: little loss to cost
  3. If market moves sideways --> result: little loss in fut and little loss in put …so here the selling of call helps?

1 ans) it was not safe trade.
2 ans) not little loss to cost; In the money option can save 75% only. At the money option save 50%, out of the money option save 10% only. (It’s also risky)
3 ans) this one is safe. My strategy goal is safe trade.

1 Like

What is the margin here? is it below 1 Lac?

I Don’t remember Bro. But it was near 1 lakh. And it was a loss Trade in the end.

@SadikShaik How to choose the Call(sell) & Put(buy) strike price, when i go on the mentioned technique

Sir does it make money if it goes downwards?

no, its moderate directional strategy, limited profit in favorable direction, limited loss in opposite.

Please leave a example in detail

Before option trading in individual stocks options, I may draw your attention to zerodha varsity where they advice option trading in indices like nifty.

1 Like

if this stratagy apply for for one month till expiry date?what will be happen??

Your mindset of earning 1 lac as fixed amount itself is wrong

agreed, mundset should be to enter right trade

b careful, on the settlement physical delivery in stocks is mandatory