Feature request: Ability to plot closest expiry (0DTE or more) ATM strike (call / put) greeks on underlying chart

This is something we can do in the US markets some enduring some development pain.

I am looking for a particular kind of overlay (form being an indicator) on the chart of the underlying.

I would like to see the greeks (strongly gamma) beside the underlying price on the chart. The gamma should self-adjust for the current ATM (ATM continuously changes). The expiry should self-adjust for the closest expiry date (0DTE or more).

If I open a chart of an option code, it is really a fleeting value from that point onwards as the market is continuously changing.

Once this information is in place, we can do historical study on the price and relation to the gamma without worrying anything really outside of the chart. That is at least my take given the background.

It should be relatively easy to notice gamma trends as well as the typical peak and valley in the gamma and how the price is behaving. Without overstating, it should be relatively very clear as to how obviously specific gamma values and price react.

As I suspect, such a change could create a deep value for the retail trader as well as a major advantage for the broker to have a deeper engagement with the customer base.

Technically, it is no more difficult than anything else you have built so far. That said, devil is in the detail.

Kindly explore this and let me know what you think. If you agree, I hope this can be prioritized and retailers can theoretically get a handle on the amount of money they are losing and getting a bad taste in their mouth. Also, this should support the in the awareness part so that people can stop losing money to “Telegram” groups and stop thinking of options as an elite or dark art.

Thanks.