Feature Request: Option to Find Lowest Spread

Hi Zerodha Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I’m a regular user of your platform and have been quite satisfied with the services provided so far. However, I wanted to suggest a feature that I believe would greatly enhance the user experience for traders like myself.

I’m writing to request the addition of a feature that allows users to easily find options with the lowest spread. As you know, minimizing the spread between bid and ask prices is crucial for traders, especially in options trading where it directly impacts profitability.

Having a tool or filter that highlights options contracts with the lowest spread would not only save time for traders but also help in making more informed trading decisions. It would enable us to quickly identify the most favorable opportunities without having to manually sift through numerous contracts.

I believe implementing such a feature would greatly benefit your user base and further solidify Zerodha’s position as a leading online brokerage platform. I understand that adding new features requires time and resources, but I genuinely think this addition would be well-received by the community.

Thank you for considering my suggestion. I look forward to hearing your thoughts on this matter.

Best regards,
Preetam Singh Rawat