[Feature Request] Viewing total corpus in one single place in https://kite.zerodha.com/holdings

This is a feature request.

The Mutual funds via Coin holdings are not visible at Kite - Zerodha's fast and elegant flagship trading platform. It asks us to use the Coin app for that, as shown below.

Won’t it be convenient to show the Mutual fund investments cumulative values at least (the overall investment, current, and P&L)? Currently, I need to visit Coin separately to just view my total MF portfolio values and then calculate my cumulative total investment (MF + Trading assets).

This is a poor user experience in my honest opinion. I don’t know if we can do it in KITE yet and if there is any feature request for this that devs are working on already?

Please understand, it’s not about console.zerodha.com as that is a centralized platform for all your holdings. It’s not convenient to view console every time; as -

1. It’s not a separate application in mobile. On day to day basis, a trader/investor only uses KITE and/or Coin. Viewing at least overall holdings in KITE for Mutual funds would be ideal (as it is a superset for coin in regards to Traders use both Kite and Coin; but Investors don’t).
  2. Saving traders from an extra hop for calculating overall portfolio, either to see that in Coin or via Console (which appears just in a web view inside the mobile application).
  3. Console gets updated daily but the Kite exclusive holdings are updated during trading sessions as well. Thus total P&L changes throughout the day, no way of knowing what that total value is without doing some maths (which is fine as long as maths is considered motivation for the end-users).

It would be a very pleasant feature for me. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I guess u can’t view it in ur console. It won’t show as mutual fund will the holdings will be seen in Portfolio or holding section…for me it will show equity MF and debt MF…this is how it’s shown in Portfolio