Features required on Sensibull

Guys we can post what things we want to see on the @Sensibull paid platform over here and probably that may work like a feedback to them and give some ideas to make the platform…I think we really need a good platform in India to trade Options, even more now due to the new margin benefit that comes into effect on 1 June 20, which in my view is historic! Albeit, expect these things to evolve a lot more in the next decade…

@Sensibull a couple of thing that I am looking for:

1. How to get trade the strategies just by naming them on the platform? Eg, I input Nifty and Expiry date and strategy Iron Condor…It should provide the list of all the Iron Condors that I can trade…Somehow the Strategy Wizard doesnt let me trade by just giving the strategy name.

2. Strategy wizard doesnt have option to filter out the 50 multiple strikes which I dont prefer trading eg. Exclude any strategy with Strike 9550 or 9650 or 9750…can this be added?

3. Assuming you are prepared for the New Margin system and Monday onward the Margin that will show up for a particular strategy will be as per the new margin system.

• How to get trade the strategies just by naming them on the platform? Eg, I input Nifty and Expiry date and strategy Iron Condor…It should provide the list of all the Iron Condors that I can trade…Somehow the Strategy Wizard doesnt let me trade by just giving the strategy name.

We are doing that in the next update of builder

• Strategy wizard doesnt have option to filter out the 50 multiple strikes which I dont prefer trading eg. Exclude any strategy with Strike 9550 or 9650 or 9750…can this be added?

Sure. Will do this in the next update

• Assuming you are prepared for the New Margin system and Monday onward the Margin that will show up for a particular strategy will be as per the new margin system.

Yes it will be

1 Like

There are many like basic one

1. In case of Option chain the chains you show are in % in brackets but how much is the qty we dont know. there should be basic info like where movement is happening in case of options like call/put writing which is there in opstra also or myfno.

2. screeners are very basic what are advanced in these its available for free by many brokers

3. Mobile app is very basic… look at market pulse derivative options or quantsapp

4. Rollover analysis … Ban list it not there…

used it for 1 month but didnt find it to value for money compared to quantsapp or myfno or opstra

@Sensibull if i put order at one tick from sensibull then can i get margin benefit (my position is hedged) immediately?

1 Like

@Sensibull I want to track spread prices real time… Anyway I can get that in excel… The PI software used to give this feature but unfortunately kite doesn’t. Is there any I can put a formula and track spread prices streaming. @nithin even if you can do something. Need of the hour.