Filling ITR 4 - Which entry goes where

I do plan to consult a CA, but the problem is so far the CAs I have encountered just don’t know how to enter the details of short term trades as non-speculative income or how to enter F&O income and turnover. I’m purely a trader, I have no other income.

All I seek is this: Which entry goes where in the ITR4 form. As in, the schedule and section number. If you can provide me these details, I can finally tell the CAs what I’m looking for.

Here are the details of my FY 2015-16:

Interest from savings bank & Infra bonds: 12173

Total dividend: 14189.25

Total intraday losses : (25604.4)

Total short term trade profit (to be shown as business income, not STCG): 70221.6

Total futures profit: 10307.5

Not traded in options

Total capital gains: 74554.51

Total short-term trades turnover: 1929948.20

Total intraday (speculative) turnover: 52684.40

Total futures turnover: 71107.50

Total trading expenses (Brokerage + STT + service charge + turnover charges + Stamp duty + SEBI charges) in futures: 17571.85

Total trading expenses (Brokerage + STT + service charge + turnover charges + Stamp duty + SEBI charges) in short term trading and intraday: 22760.26

I couldn’t get the separate expenses for intraday and short term trades from Zerodha records. The records show the charges together. Is it necessary to show the speculative and short-term (business, not STCG) expenses separately? If yes, how to get the separate info from Zerodha records?

I will be very grateful if you could fill out a sample ITR 4 form with the above details. It will be very helpful for pure traders like me who have absolutely no other source of income.

Check this link and put some efforts to go through and if you are stuck anywhere you can post about the same in that link itself.