Filtering in the scanner

Hi,

How to get a filtered list of stocks that satisfies my criteria from a group of stocks. When I load the scanner, it displays all the stocks that I added. What is the use of scanner if it is not filtering?

HI

AS FAR AS I KNOW THE SCANNER IS USED FOR GIVING ALERTS LIVE IE INTRADAY AT VERIOUS TIMEFRAME THIS IS NOT EOD SCANNER.

FOR EXMPLE ONE CAN APPLY SCANNER TO LIST OF STOCKS WHEN RSI IS ABOVE 70 IN 60 MIN TIMEFRAME

THR SCANNER GIVES YELLOW COLOR INDICATION AS SOON AS THE STOCK GOES TO RSI 70.

I asked same question : 

pl update me about the scanner feature does it has below feature all company in BSE/NSE which cross=RSI > 60 1day chart all company in BSE/NSE which cross=RSI > 60 weekly chart all company in BSE/NSE which cross=RSI > 60 monthly chart

And their Answer is beow but i cant get them and i wrote again :

Greetings from Zerodha!!

We regret to inform you that you will not be able to get all the stocks which matches your criteria, but the result will be limited for up to 50 stocks.

Do get in touch with us if you have any other questions or concerns. Visit www.zerodha.com/z-connect to learn more about our products and services. Check out www.tradingqna.com, India's only Q&A website for trading. Joinwww.zerodha.com/varsity and get financial literacy for free.

Thank you.

Q : 

pl advise how to do it in pi becoz it select only 1 symbol

</td>
	</tr>
</tbody>

i dont think so
but for eod scanning plenty of options available on net for free
search google for eod nse screener or scaner there are plenty of results
from fundamental analysys to candlestick signals to technical screener