First and Final Call on Arvind Fashions Partly-Paid Shares

Arvind Fashions has made the first and final call of Rs. 65 per share on partly paid-up equity shares. As result, w.e.f April 19, 2021 the partly paid shares are suspended from trading on the exchanges and you will not be able to see this holdings on Kite. You can check the announcement from the company here.

Payment ₹ 65 per share
Call Payment Period May 10, 2021 to May 24, 2021
Allotment of Shares Within 2 to 3 weeks from the last date of payment

How do I make call payment?

You can make call payment through the following modes:

• Netbanking ASBA: Through the website of the SCSB’s.
  • Physical ASBA: By submitting a physical application to the Designated Branch of SCSB’s.
  • Cheque / Demand Draft.

You can also make payment through the website of the Registrar and Transfer agent .

Here is the list of SCSB’s (Self Certified Syndicate Bank) through which you can make call payment.

What will happen if I don’t make the call payment?

The partly paid shares may be forfeited (the current partly-paid shares you hold will be worthless and will not trade on exchanges as the company will be alloting new shares under different ISIN) if you fail to pay the call money. The company may also levy interest on the amount you owe.

If you face any difficulties in making call payment, you can reach out to the registrar of the company at +91-22-49186200 or email them at [email protected].

2 Likes

I have received this mail

When will they appear on my demat account?