Fixed monthly plan or low cost for High Frequency Traders

1. No
  2. Currently we are all working on ensuring that trading performance is the best it can be in unprecedented volatility.
1 Like

Thank you for the update :slightly_smiling_face:

If you are newbie then concentrate on investing instead doing many fno trades, also brokerage is only small part of total charges.

Low brokerage alone won’t let you help in surviving markets, it is trading plan with good discipline.

Hey @nithin and @siva : there is still some issue , today when market is falling or rising too quick , unable to exit the positions … got server timed out error , and sometimes it takes 10 seconds to place order when market too volatile.

2 Likes

During square off time?

Nope , During 1.20 pm fall , 2.30 pm rise… also orders(Market) are pending for 10 to 20 seconds with status PUT order received.

Will check on this.

Thank you so much

Yes , I faced same problem took 10-20 seconds for orders to be placed and executed.

@vishnux dont go any small brokerage firm , in this kind of market , stick with good client based broker, safe for your money , its advice ,in 2008 8 broker went bust

1 Like

I mainly use zerodha ans icicidirect only

Buddy you might want to work a bit more on your strategy if 40 rs brokerage is making you go into loss, just a suggestion

posted on sep 2018 :stuck_out_tongue: Still If I do 100 scalping trades , I get 4k brokerage. not good

2 Likes