For day trading in options in banknifty, which time frame is best

Are you following the business or just looking at chart?

1 Like

Not following, but sincerely, zomato will gonna no where for atleast 2-3 years :face_with_monocle::joy:, but Apna Time Ayega!

No one can say that. A lot of things can change in 3 years, even from the company side, a few right moves will make the price go up. If nothing happens in the business, more losses or same losses, price may remain at the same level.

Hmm, if that so, we were the first one’s to get to know!

Edit: after FII and DII

Who is left after us, it is us retail who will know last.

Ladki ud gayi, jo anth mein jaanta hai, wo ladki ka papa hai :grin:

Apan beech vale padosi he bhai, tech analyst’s :joy:

Ladki ke papa to fundamental analysts he, got it :joy:

Edit -. Aur jo ladki leke bhaga, usi shaksh ko to FII aur DII kehte he :joy:

Bhai jisne technical seekh liya usne bhav padna seekh liya, aur bhav vo cheej he jisme har kisi ke fingerprint aa jate he, fundamental analysis vale to bas last me afsos manane ke liye bethe hote he

I don’t know any trader who has deep fundamental knowledge and takes trades based on that. But when it comes to investing, deep fundamental knowledge is what makes wealth. Such investors know so much that, they don’t follow charts, they don’t have to. Yes, price falls for many reasons, but unless the reasons are fundamental, something wrong in the business, these investors don’t sell, they will stay put, they even buy more when others are selling.

Even though I invest, I don’t have such deep knowledge, so when price is falling and I am losing profits, I have many times booked profit, bought the stock again.

So if one could understand the business deeply, and also has technical knowledge, then that is the best combination.

I am taking small trades, so I am not reading even one line about the business, I am trying to learn more about the chart, so that I can take a bigger trade.

Started with :books: now in :bar_chart:

Both are necessary, but whenever both *decisively contradicts each other, be sure to be on price side

• : Not in conditions such as corona kind of

Prices usually do not fall 30% or 40%, but when they do, yes we have to be on the price side. There is a difference between correction and fall, corrections happen all the time, for many reasons, one simple reason is profit booking. Falls with volume is different.

I am on the price side with trading.

Company jo bhi ho, TCS ho ya Zomato, price gir raha hai, main bhag ke bahar aata hoon :man_running:

You can experiment with different time frames with your trading strategy before using them on the live market. The results can then be evaluated.