FORM 15 G /15 H by 21 December for MAJESCO huge dividend

THOSE WHO ARE ELIGIBLE AND WANT TO HAVE DIVIDEND of 974 per share WITHOUT DEDUCTION OF TDS …Please note that all those who bought on 18 December OR wishes to buy on 21 and 22 December CAN NOT UPLOAD THE 15 G /15 H form as last date is 21 December 5 pm .
it will also be not easy for those who bought on 17 December .
7.5% TDS deducted need to be claimed refund, from ITR which might take about a year from now.

In the Form, in details of income, please guide on
“Identification number of relevant investment/account”

Should it be 16 digit demat account number or ISIN number of the share.

In description, it mentions
“Mention the distinctive number of shares, account number of term deposit, recurring deposit,
National Savings Schemes, life insurance policy number, employee code, etc.”

Got confused as to what is the distinctive number of shares

Also, do we have to write the exact number of dividend expected or can write “approx. 2L”

I read the response here

They have mentioned that
“You can enter the ISIN (Internation Security Identification Number) as the identification number of relevant investment while filing Form 15G for FY 2020-21.”

Now only confused on should write the exact amount of dividend expected or can write “approx. 2L”
I am still planning to buy more shares hence exact dividend amount is not yet finalized.

You can write approximate expected amount by way of Dividend in FORM 15 G . last date to submit is 21 December 5 pm .

1 Like

am using Zerodha. Could you please share the website which i need to upload form15G?

RIS.K.KFINTECH.COM/FORM15 is the site where you have to do the needful .