Free Text box to enter condition on Streak

Hi @Streak ,

I wanted to request a feature on streak to be able to enter our own conditions. Not sure if this is possible, but a suggestion.
To make it easier to understand, I have provided an example below.
I want to trade BankNifty on the below conditions and I need to backtest this.

I want to buy if the close on a 15 min candle is higher than the opening range 15 min candle.
(This can be done as of now)
But, i want to add another condition, that the trade must be taken only if the close minus open of the breakout candle is less than say 50 points.
i.e. Close - Open < Number(50)
Currently this is not possible and I feel is a very useful condition which can also be used for Stop Losses too ( exit condition).

For example few scenarios below,
I want my Stop Loss to be say 10 points/0.1% below the Previous Low,
or 0.1% below the opening range low
or 0.1% below the pivot line etc.

My Suggestion would be to have a free write textbox to enter our own conditions using a set of predefined keywords, instead of the dropdown selection that is currently available.

Could you please look into this and check if it can be worked on. Would be a huge help on an already wonderful concept.

Thanks again.

@prash_u
Thanks for mentioning this.
We currently you cannot perform math operations and percentage range based comparisons.
But as we speak, our team is hard at work to release a version update which will enable all of this and much in a very intuitive way. Stay tuned.

Regards

Thank you.

1 Like

Absolutely need this as it offers the flexibility to edit, today we have to choose each drop down and pick. The ask is like Pi scanner mode