Full Time Traders

daily charts,avrage holding time if trdes goes well= 2 months,time frame to study chart no more than 3 months on charts…

Great job! That is really amazing. Are you more of a day trader or a positional trader? Do you advise day trading?

Can I know more specific details of how to use these?
You may please point to useful resources like books, YouTube videos, or a blog. Thank you.

What’s ur strategy bro
Iam in confusion
Still don’t know how to make money

Positional trader.

confusion in early stage of career is possible.You just need to find a mentor who has proven track record who is ready to help you and transfer all of hi knowledge to you and ready to help you 24/7 until you are ready to fly on your own.

You might want to take notes from here: http://bit.ly/2eQzOJM. The saints flow method as it is called.

However, I cannot tell you enough times that you must test and build your own system as no system that is available in public, will work, or even if it works, will not work in the long term and sooner or later you will lose more than what you earned.

I am sorry to all who don’t like my nagging about building own system. But I have learned by losing a lot and losing many things. And I don’t want anyone else to fall into similar traps.

When you have your own successful system, guard it with your life. Because that is your business, your income source and no one would give away their income source, especially in public.

Persistence and hard work is the only way to build a successful system. And it is going to take time to build one. If you are not comfortable with waiting, you better find some other job.

5 Likes

Then it is impossible to make such success…

Why do you think it’s impossible? You may read Market wizard in which using basic techniques traders have made more money than me.

It’s possible.You may come visit me if you would like to see my setup and daily routine.

1 Like

I didnt mean that way bro out of frustration i told sry

1 Like

Good to know u have been successful consistently for long time. I am full time trading for the little less than a year. I am doing OK. ie I could take my initial capital out but struggling to grow the account faster. I have two questions

1. What did you do when u faced monthly loss
  2. Did u use hedging? is it a substitute for stop loss or did use both
1 Like

Don’t know if you are asking of the time when i made 29,000% or of current time…let me give u answer of current time that would be more appropriate.

1. I do face monthly loss but i try to decrease my bet size once i am in drawdown.My goal is to get back to new account equity high without getting much deeper in to drawdown.

2. I dont hedge much but when i have more than 3 position on long side i try to find 1 short position.Finding means if there is anything intresting on short side.if there is nothing than i keep all long without hedge.To protect my self against big loss i try to make no more than 3 to 4 position.

Hope this helps.

3 Likes

Both short, long positions in same scrip? Is it possible? How we do it in same scrip and handle independently?

In my case i dont have long and short in the same script.

I have different positions in different scripts.

But for u having long and short positions in same account in future segment is not possible.you may buy in cash segment and sell in future segment.

Or

you may do it using two different accounts.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

Ok, thank you. I have tried BO & CO for short & long in spot. Haven’t tried trading in futures & options yet. Need to explore.

and how do you do it?(In detail)

Bro please tell me what’s ur strategy for buying and selling. Is it based on moving average rsi or supertrend

Hey,

Let me give a genuine answer to this for @ASHISH_SINGH and @sree_kanth and many more people who read this.

1. I can not answer how i made all this by typing here in blog answer.Its not that i don’t want to revel my strategy but it’s not possible to do so.

2. You can only learn to make money if you find a Guru or mentor who is ready to take you under his wings and teach you on daily basis how to put orders how to view certain things.

3. Learning TA from a tuition class in your city does help but that won’t make you a pro trader coz even they don’t know how to make money.

4. What you need is keep finding someone who is pro trader and has no other income than trading and who has proven records which he is ready to share it with you.

5. To answer you question in short i don’t use any indicator or fundamental news for my trades…jusst pure Charts nothing else.

Hope this helps.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot chintan_sodha ,So could u please b my guru:smile:

1 Like

Thanks for respect.

But at this point of my career i need to focus on My portfolio and hiring other people to help me in day to day process.

I will certainly tech few people to trade before i leave earth but not at this point.

thankyou.

(Leaving this thread now…Hope all of my answer have helped)

3 Likes