Future of Videocon?

If debt restructuring happens, will be back near 100 as it was earlier? I hold 2000 shares and was hoping restructuring will start a rally, but it’s going down 4 days and today it hit lower circuit. Should I exit?

What’s your buy price

Avg buy price was19.70

Videocon shares lost ~80% of their value when it came down from 100 to current levels.

Now let’s look at the way back up. You bought the shares at 19.70 and expect it to give 500% profits when it reaches 100, because they will fix their debts.

Did I answer your question?

Yes. Even half of the earlier level will do fine.

I am not sure abt future of videocon but future of videocon promotors could be in London… just saying…:sunglasses:

@saiography Yes. But is it possible for it to go back up to 100 again. If that is so, why others are not taking long positions too (I can tell because the share is falling continuously)?

@venkatzerodha May be :rofl: But the news that they are trying to pump 3000 Cr as equity and got approval from the lenders to restructure the debt, are these all hoaxes?

Sorry my post was in lighter vein.I am not following the stock but I see the video-con promoters are behaving in similar fashion to that of Kingfisher’s. All assurances, goody goody talks till they secured their assets and detached completely form liabilities