Get dividend history from demat account

How can I get my entire dividend history from my Demat account? I currently have ICICI Direct, HDFC Securities and Zerodha.

For securities you are holding in your Zerodha demat account, you can view history of dividend you have received from your Holdings by logging in to Console.

When you hover over a scrip and click three dots, you will get the option to view the Divided you have received.

Thanks. Is there a way to get the dividend history for all the stocks? Maybe an export to Excel/PDF file? This way I have to hover each stock.

Yes, you can download your Tax P&L or P&L report, which will also contain EQ Dividend breakdown for the given period.

we have received dividend of some stocks in our bank account. But this is not showing in the P&L report. Already lodge ticket id 20200810217738 two month prior But there is no solution yet.

1 Like

Yeah they acknowledged this will be fixed through a console update but still hasn’t been fixed…I jave reopened the ticket to get the updates…

1 Like

@ShubhS9, @Nakul, @siva, Plz update console for accurate dividend history, reports of tax p&l or p&l Showing wrong dividend history, I have been waiting eagerly for several months.

Did you raise any ticket? if not can you now and give me number.

Already raised ticket id 20200810217738

@siva Have you noted the ticket mentioned above?

Can you ask for update in the same ticket? I will ask team to respond then.

@siva What is update on ticket id 20200810217738?