Get Well Soon Nithin!

Link : https://x.com/Nithin0dha/status/1762038423798620637?s=20

3 Likes

Thank you for your kind wishes, @Gautam1199 :pray::heart:

Boss is doing well and is recovering swiftly :mending_heart:

Thank you once again for your wishes :pray::heart:

1 Like

@nithin I am sure that you will get better very soon. The trading q&a community awaits your wonderful insights.
Having said that, please take it easy. I myself have been facing health issues which do not coincide with my generally healthy lifestyle at least from the medical perspective. While this has left me desperately looking for an answer to the “WHY ME and WHY NOW” question I have found solace in coming to terms with the fact that Life like markets can be irrational at least in the short run and can take you by surprise especially when you least expect it especially when your actions are diametrically opposite to the health scare which hits you. I think of you as someone who can make peace with the worst case scenario (which this, by God’s grace is certainly not) and I am sure you shall bounce back in this trade of life with renewed momentum and scale to new heights just like our indexes :)You have faced catastrophic market situations and blow outs with grace and I am sure that the current situation too will change for the better.Hang in there. More Power to you my man <3.

“A wise man accepts his pain, endures it, but does not add to it”. ~ Marcus Aurelius

I will do a Q&A in a bit. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Awaited :slightly_smiling_face:
Love and best wishes