Getting this error while filing tax

You are right.
This time even if extended on the last 2nd/3rd day will be only till Aug 31st
( if there is hue & cry in Twitter and press that site is hanging/ not opening/ not showing proper past info etc)

I do not know how exactly it works with quicko. But they cannot give you exact amount of fees because most of the firms have their own pricing policy.
They cant even get big firms do the job for them. Big firms have big clients who pay them 10L per audit. They wouldnt even be interested in auditing books of an individual who doesnt maintain proper books for an audit fees of 10k to 20k.
And if they get small firms with 2 or 3 partners they need to have tie ups with so many firms. We have a limit of 60 tax audits per CA and most of us have at least 30 big audits. So a lot of math to be worked out.
Further, a CA is required to bill the assessee whom he is auditing. So legally speaking, the client has to pay directly to CA only. I am not sure how quicko is working this out.

1 Like

I would be very glad to assist the traders here. But as i mentioned earlier, I feel this is against the rules of this forum.

ICAI has already written to CBDT asking for extension. From what I have heard from our CA forums it is very unlikely to get extension this year. And trust me, even if it comes it will come only after 27th. I hope I am wrong here.

I should have read this first before replying :crazy_face:

1 Like

Refresh the page, try after sometime, use VPN. I Had got but after sometime I was able to file