Getting this error while filing tax

{error_code: ITR3_PDM_Group6.SaleOfEquityShareUs112A_LTCGUs112A_vBxHP}

1 Like

I am also getting the same error.

On which platform???

Which platform

I am using Quicko.

I think they don’t want people to file itr 3 free

Not seeing any such restrictions. Are you using Quicko too?

I am also using QUICKO. I am getting the below error after OTP and confirmation.
[{“error_code”:“ITR3_PDM_Group5.FundSrc_TotFundSrc_ABlOF”}]
I think they are still not ready for ITR3 filing due to their ERI license issue. Can anyone confirm if they have been able to successfully file ITR3 on QUICKO.
Thanks

Yes i m also using quicko

Looks like all the forum members except me use Quicko only.
There are plenty of other apps as well

What platform are you using??

Cleartax
There are other options too like myitreturn, tax2win, taxspammer etc

1 Like

Cleartax was free till may22. I read in newspaper link from zerodha pulse that cleartax will charge all unassisted self filing also.
If july 31st last date & quicko can not get their liecencetill today means Quicko is done & dusted for this year tax season
. Every thing in India is " Connection " 1+1=3 . You Fill the blanks.:innocent:
If push comes to shove i will file via cleartax paying â‚ą 399 or whatever for itr-3 ( all intraday +stcg stocks & etf) no tax audit with only zerodha data. Ais is ready joke that is called form 26as is ready. If no tds deducted , ais only contains all data

I have self filed itr-1 many years in incometax web site but i couldn’t make head or tail in incometax web site last year for itr-3. Quicko Interface was easier. Straight vanilla online filing. no json no offline utility crap. .
tax audit is better. But i can not get a specialized for stocks traders cheap auditor. I hear in bangalore some are doing factiory style mass manufacturing! (Filing itr for stocks speculators. )
If i making money i will pay 18k iam being quoted.but As iam paying tution fee for a steep learning curve i can not afford much.
With 60 lakh traders it is a pity zerodha did not get a tax audit deal from a big firm for its customers.
No need face to face. Single audit firm with 25-50 ca student trainees can make a business sitting in a cheap upcountry 3rd tier town lu
Iike kanyakumari or kashmir or vizag or Kovilpatti :smile:
Traders filing itr3 via other tax sites kindly update .

I filed using CT on 29 June (ITR 2) and they didn’t charge anything
Can you post that news which says it will be chargeable

1 Like

Probably it’s voluntary as of now.
Because they didn’t charge me anything for this year but asked for voluntary donation after the return was submitted just like Wikipedia does. And I skipped that.
If they make it compulsory from next year, I’m going to ditch CT and file directly from IT website.

Zerodha has already associated with quicko and its for quicko to have tie ups with CA firms. They will need multiple firms because we have restrictions on the total number of tax audits a CA can take up. I have a CA firm of 7 partners and unutilised capacity of around 100 tax audits. I actually contacted quicko this year to check if there is a possibility of a tie up. Didnt get any response from them. Not sure if they already have enough tie ups.

Please delete this post, if it tantamonts to advertisement.

Jason
Well i didn’t know there is a limitation on no of tax audit per patner. Ignorant me :kissing:

I was just upset Quicko did not give a up front price for tax audit ( with some parameters basis on no of transaction or turnover)
They could have given names of 1/2/3 audit firms per big metro. Fact that they did not reply you shows their folly.
Thanks for your input.
After paying tax audit "filing fee "to quicko & then given a new information / audit amount from a 3rd party auditor not acceptable.
We need all price upfront.
We know you are a trader as well.
Iam sure many traders here will happily deal with you for tax audit.

1 Like

Thanks.
I will wait till july 23-24 & see deadline gets extended or not.
Then i will log in to cleartax & start building up info.
No refund is expected. ( best case scenario)
Worse Case is scn so it can wait. :innocent:
No confirm via aadhaar otp nor via online banking.
Print ITR-V &sleep on it for 90 days (120 days dead line)& speedpost it as per my past policy when no refund is due. If refund is expected,would have filed moment they open the filing :wink:

1 Like

Deadlines are normally extended in last 1-2 days. This is what I’ve been observing since 2010. 2020 and 21 were exceptions due to Covid and Glitches in new income tax portal.