Global data feeds alternatives

can you run a scanner ?

Did you checked Streak and their scanner?

What do you want to scan, they have scanner for tons of indicators, moving averages, volumes, fundamentals, etc

Do you provide real time tick by tick deta for amibroker??

Try chartink.com

One of the best and simplest scanners and its free.

I want scan for a candle type, price at big round numbers, at Previous day high/low, consolidation phase etc. These are currently based on propietary algos scripted using amibroker afl.

1 Like

no not possible , but there is custom scripting , which you gotta build by yourself

Just go to the NSE site and check the data vendor list.

Letā€™s have a look >> NSE Authorised Data Vendor

1 Like

Try amifeedā€¦take a trial and decide

which one was good ?

Which Software you are using ?

If you are using Amibroker or NinjaTrader then only 2-3 official vendor in the market.

1. Accelpix
  2. Global Data
  3. TrueData

They all are authorised data vendor of NSE >> https://static.nseindia.com//s3fs-public/inline-files/List_data_Vendors_1.pdf

I did a big mistake taking yearly subscription of GlobalDataFeedā€¦ they are cheap and same is there service very cheapā€¦ their servers are mostly overloaded and they keep killing our valuable trading time to cover their incompetent servers and poor REALTIME datafeed.

1 Like

@Sachin_Chhittarka, Correct these service providers has not allowed the refund if we donā€™t like the service in between the subscription.

They should have to charge pro-rata basis and refund the remaining amount if the customer dislikes or wonā€™t continue due to XYZ reason but nowadays most of the service provider doing the same unethical practises in the industry.

I only want to keep this tread alive so that no one get trapped like meā€¦

1 Like

Check with Parag Bhai 9825112113

I have been using GDFL for many years now. Only thing I ensured is I have amibroker specific data plugin. This works without any issue.

I am sure other vendors also suck !

PS: Not related to GDFL in way except as a client.

1 Like

Well i am going to try Trudata. Lets see how it goes.

1 Like

Is truedata working fine??
What you think about GDFL?

1 Like