Good brokers other than Zerodha?

You may check out Fyers once.

They also have mobile app.

Yes, they do have. I meant for desktop, they only have a website, not a Windows or Mac application.

Websites + mobile app can be build & maintained in less than 1,000/- per month. But desktop trading platform can’t be build by any Indian company, every desktop trading platform is re furbished version from an American or Canadian company.

Hosting cost itself will be in 6 figures. Salaries on top of it. You will build it for 1000?

1 Like

If you scalp or day trade rather seriously, go with Espresso. They provide MIS+ which is a modified version of bracket order. Your risk management can’t never go wrong.

I won’t day trade without a instant SL against my executed order. Brokers that don’t provide a good BO, aren’t that suitable for day trading.

Fyers BO throws SL and tgt orders rather inaccurately as per your predetermined levels. Espresso works on spot.

If you don’t care about your SL, you are not a serious day trader.

I fire orders on Espresso’s binge platform. Charts on Dhan and espresso web.

I know some companies who are doing it. Will you take guarantees that the host company will pay 1,000 every month without a day’s delay plus it cannot be that host company takes the carrot for 1 month. So, ultimately, will you take responsibility that the host company will consecutively pay 1,000 for successive 3 years. Don,t forget modification, alteration, additions charges would be extra.

why will a hosting company pay you, you are really confused.

5paisa is useless. They don’t update their pledging securities list at all. Some SGBs which are launched many years ago are still not supported, whereas all other brokers enable it within few weeks of launch.

Since it is free and hence some hiccups should be tolerated. But it is really dangerous to use it if you are trading more than one or two lots with hedge. We do not know when it will crash and when or why it logs us out. App is somewhat okat but desktop is really a mess. Basic things like market depth will be available only for one scrip in the watchlist at a time. Even that we need to click another option. Don’t know what is their issue to somewhat mirror the features in kite app (desktop as well as mobile)