Groww Overtaking Zerodha

Zerodha users waiting for the updates that will be released “soon” - Year 2124

images (3) (3)

3 Likes

Not even combining entire mutual funds. Is there a tab in the app, where I can see my total investments in zerodha? - No. Simple features like my split of investment in stocks, MF, smallcase etc need to be seen on console, which is a web only version.

PS: even on console, we cant differentiate smallcase investments.

Hi Karthik,

We do have a breakdown of stocks and MF in Console. And this is not only on web, but can also be accessed through mobile browser (through Kite). On the smallcase addition to the breakdown, we have had a few issues in the past around the breakdown where smallcase components are sold individually once bought, leading to discrepancies on Smallcase platform and Console. Which is why we do not segregate as Smallcase separately. Have shared this feedback with our team nonetheless, and we will figure if we can do anything about this.

Thanks for the response… When I say mobile, I was expecting the view on mobile app. I know I can access websites using my mobile browser.

PS: I already know that if you click on analytics from the portfolio tab, it takes me to the console view. But the request is to have the consolidated view in the app itself.

Also, tickertape shows the smallcase view separately. When they can do it, don’t give random reasons for your inefficiencies

Sample

1 Like

Sharing this update, although in this post I’ve said that instant payout is coming “soon” :slight_smile: Few things are lined up, will keep updating.

2 Likes

Equity curve @VenuMadhav

4 Likes

@VenuMadhav A suggestion for the equity curve
I want a three-line equity curve :eyes:

1. First Line for Account value and all other lines that you currently have
  2. Linear line for smoothed XIRR/CAGR
  3. Line to add comparative symbol may be simple indices like NIFTY 50/100 and others or another linear line at a percentage as desired by the user.
2 Likes

Zerodha will bring the equity curve on the same day that Salman Khan decides to get married.

1 Like

Why there’s no sort option in watch list of Coin? Is there any specific reason? It is an important feature. Please provide this sort option.

1 Like

Yes, this is on our to-do list, will be added on Coin.

Groww has the potential to become the top platform in 2024. My 2023 was worse at end, and unfortunately, the next 3-4 years seem to be heading in a difficult direction. As a beginner trader, I’ve incurred significant losses (40.5 L) with Zerodha and am now on the verge of bankruptcy.

Hey @d_p , request you to keep your comments relevant on each thread. Understand that you’re facing an issue with your account & we’ve done our best as well. If you’re aggrieved, you’re free to take necessary further action by filing a complaint. Our market regulator has made it extremely convenient for all investors to voice their concerns and seek resolution. Request you to maintain the decorum of this forum.

3 Likes

@VenuMadhav Sure i will.

I get a little time to reconcile my SIPs etc on Coin in the weekend and then what I get is this! They need time till 24th January to fix this! (two full days!) :frowning:

In the meantime I have already received emails from CDSL about credit of units to my account - so “delay in credit of units” is a misleading message!

1 Like

CDSL and RTA have been delaying delivery of the units on major days where more transactions are pending to be delivered due to which we push the units delivered late at night or by morning. (We are in touch with BSE, RTA and CDSL together where we are having discussions to solve it permanently so that the units are delivered on time)

We generate the CDSL file to update the units by 10 PM every day, whatever units are delivered on time will start reflecting after the P&L process; whichever are not credited by that time and are delayed, only the units are pushed on the Coin, the buy average for such units gets updated after the P&L process.

Here the units were credited on the 19th, but the credit was delayed; we got the incremental file on the 20th morning. We push such files on coin to update the units, but the buy average won’t be updated. Now the buy average for these units can only be updated once the trade process happens and the backend calculates and considers the latest holding file again.

Our backend runs the P&L process for MF if there is an allotment or redemption file. Since Saturday to Monday were a non-business day, the trade process will next run on Tuesday night, and all such incremental holdings purchase prices will be fixed by Wednesday morning. That’s how the system works, and we can’t make arbitrary modifications to the process for such special cases as the units are in a demat mode, owing to these special holidays the price update was delayed but the holdings reflect correctly. Hence we sent out a sticky note and kept it live till Wednesday so that the users are aware of why the details are reflected without a buy average price. Don’t think so the message is misleading as it clearly says the buy average is affected and not the units.

2 Likes

This is almost the end of the day today and still the units information is outdated.

1 Like

This is almost the end of the day today and still the units information is outdated.

Zerodha always have glorious excuses! Keep it up, while your customers move away to others!

1 Like

now this!

Hey, please check your holdings, it should be reflecting correctly on both Coin & Console.