Guys post your daily trading status

Today IV was very low in options, so made no sense selling options. Also, Advance-decline ratio ,PSU banks, Reliance, Axis,Icici bank being strong and Index holding its support of 12180-12200 made a strong case for a upward move. Made a small profit of it.

2 Likes

*congratulations sir:ok_hand:

sir… may I know you use any indicator to buy the call

This is absolutely true. I too behaved the same way when I started out earlier this year, over course of time I’ve made it clear in my mind that if and when my entry condition is met never to guess and just get in position, same for getting out, no getting out unless exit rules are met. And by just being desciplinned I’m in profit’s for 4th month running, returns are only 3% monthly on my capital but I’m happy I’ve turned it around after being in losses for 2 months when I started.

As a retail trader, getting in and out are the only things that you can control, what price does when you’re in position isn’t in your hand.

1 Like

One of the old trade screen shot,Looking back to old trades , Did not written any Put/Calls , but profitable in buying options for the whole year

1 Like

:slightly_smiling_face: on capital 1LKH , used & risked maximum of 15k , only on options buying

4 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face: Compared FNO traing Equity trading return was ok , but compare to capital size , its less

1 Like

U do only one trade per month ?

:slightly_smiling_face: More than one , But this year , in equity one trade in a month

1 Like

Delivery?

:slightly_smiling_face: BTST

Clear SWING buy at SBI @330 Target 350 , second target 371 SL 320

Time Frame 2 weeks

created a strategy based on TA

3 Likes

I am looking for 320 level to hold for SBIN

In total credit of 1.1 lakh friday booked 17k now the profit still 22k in the matter of 8 days expecting to book 80k by 2 week in january

3 Likes

1 Like

Hey Thanks a ton bro! I tried to find it online but couldn’t. Hugzzzz!!

Wow! Congratulations bro!

1 Like

10th consecutive winning streak.

3 Likes

After years i opened a trading account with a full service broker ( sharekhan and anand rathi i used it well before 2015 ).

In october series i started with 7L and was getting used to their terminal ( nothing beats NEST ).
For the whole october series , made arnd 98K. :

In November my starting capital was 10L , month went well and increased my trading capital to close to 18L ( withdrawn money from my discount broker ).
Made approximately 3+L and was playing safe. For the whole series lost only on one day. Had a 16/17 day winning streak.

December series , i started with 18L and increased my capital to 20L. Approximately made 4.5L in december series.
Lost money on 3 trading days. Bought liquidbees and using it as collateral for intraday . :love_you_gesture:

Almost 99% of the trades are intraday trades in bank nifty options and did few experimental nifty trades.
Other than expiry day trades , all trades are done with proper SL-M orders for the short positions.

Now planning todo more trades on expiry day but with proper SL-M orders.
Also want to increase my trading quantity on non-expiry day trades. :blush:

7 Likes

Not yet…you think its a good read?