Guys post your daily trading status

13 Likes

One of my recent trade in Copper Mini April contract. One time the profit was 2.5 Lac but finally my trailing SL hit at 2 Lac 20K (don’t have the screenshot). When I took the trade my Risk was 18K only (Stop-loss).

17 Likes

@99Bulls

Firstly, Congrats for this trade. Hope you are profitable like this consistently.

If I may ask, what is you general risk capacity for each trade? And capital that you use?

3 Likes

Congrats to both of you! But why others stoped posting this or things like that ? Are they scared a bit to be public ? But that is what that forum created for I think, please continue to post things like that and that way we’ll be much more dedicated to our trades. How much money was used to achieve that ?

3 Likes

Small but okay. :raised_hands:

14 Likes

@anjanbabu Took BO for the first time?

1 Like

Yes, for just a 0.50 move

@99Bulls Is it one day profit?

I Meant to ask first day of taking BO positions Right? Finally if its so! @anjanbabu

Yes. First day with BO.

2 Likes

ha ha! You should TIP me then. .0.15 Paise Lol. Excluding brokerage @anjanbabu

Haha. I am learning from you. Let’s work together. :raised_hands::raised_hands::nerd_face:

1 Like

@anjanbabu. That’s a bad idea of learning from someone in stock market. Find your own path. Collect all ideas, strategies or whatever. Pack it together then hit it. I’m sure this will take time but someday things will change just like that.

8 Likes

Yes. True if I put little quality time everyday I can make it. :raised_hands:

2 Likes

3 Likes

What is this banknifty? How this works? can you write small notes? CE & PE? What’s this? I see you’re shooting same scrips since two days. @Avijit_Mondal

3 Likes

They are options I believe.

If i m not in loss, i would have posted my screenshot here

1 Like

MondayMonday.

5 Likes

Today.
I trade only in BANKNIFTY weekly option.
Most of the trade end before 10.30 am.

1 Like